Scott Walker Drops Out Of 2016 Pres. Race

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Krissttina Isobe, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:MSNBC news today reports Scott Walker is dropping out of the 2016 Presidential Race!

What do you feel about that Scot Walker is dropping from the 2016 Presidential Race?

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pardon me for commenting on this because I am not an American. But the way I see it, that move would serve him good. We had seen so many politicians, good ones, who were frustrated with the type of politicking we have here. One presidential aspirant named Fernando Poe, Jr a.k.a. FPJ was naive and had only ridden on his popularity when he fought the incumbent Gloria Arroyo. In FPJ's campaign activities in the provinces, the would be given permit to march or conduct a motorcade only in the secondary roads because the main road is reserved for Arroyo. And in the homestretch, FPJ's coffers were already empty and they were scrambling for funds.

Lessons learned - you have to be smart or shrewd in politics and don't count on your popularity alone. But on the contrary, I have heard that Gov. Walker was about 8% in the ratings only. Is that correct?