Saturday Night Live: Trump / Clinton Debate

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't have time to watch all of that but I have to say I am amazed at how much she looks and sounds like Hillary. I was skeptical when some people here said that they were using a body double for her. After seeing this skit, I do think that is entirely doable. Add a few wrinkles, change the hair just a little and you have Hillary in person. Or you could put out a rumor that she had had a face lift to account for minor differences.

I watch very little TV but this morning I was in the kitchen cooking and happened to turn it on for a while. I caught a little bit of Meet The Press. It was obvious to even my unsophisticated eyes and ears that they were totally biased in favor of Hillary. What ever happened to a fair and unbiased media?

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Arlene Richards

Registered

Kate McKinnon (actress on SNL) has played Hillary before. In fact she did a skit last year with Hillary when HRC was on the show. Hillary played a bartender named Bella and Kate played Hilary. btw Kate is thinner and younger. She is not a body double, she plays many different roles. They can do wonders with wigs and makeup, and Alec had some facial rubbery plastic stuff (forget what it's called).

But best was Tina Fey/Sarah Palin.

4. Shirley Martin

Registered

Kinda makes you wonder if they all are who they say they are, doesn't it?

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo~ you have entered the Twilight Zone.

Ike Willis and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Arlene Richards

Registered

No, I don't wonder about that at all. Not sure what you're trying to say, Shirley.

6. Shirley Martin

Registered

It's so easy nowadays for someone to look like someone else, what with plastic surgery, wigs, makeup and that plastic rubbery stuff. Maybe they have kidnapped Hillary and replaced her with a body double. :D Just kidding.