Satanic Symbols

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

http://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...l-be-erected-in-times-square-in-new-york-city

NEXT month, the Temple of Baal will come to Times Square. Reproductions of the 50-foot arch that formed the temple’s entrance are to be installed in New York and in London, a tribute to the 2,000-year-old structure that the Islamic State destroyed last year in the Syrian town of Palmyra. The group’s rampage through Palmyra, a city that reached its peak in the second and third century A.D., enraged the world, spurring scholars and conservationists into action. Numerous nongovernmental organizations are now cataloging and mapping damaged cultural heritage sites in the region.
    The original temple was dedicated in 32 A.D. to the Mesopotamian god Bel (Baal) and was a place of demonic worship and other satanic practices. Child sacrifices, orgies and other perverse rituals were common at the alters of Baal in ancient times.
    There is a rumor that even more will be put in other places.
    How many Christian churches were destroyed and how many Christians were beheaded ?
    Why does the entire world want to make the satanic symbols more important?

Yvonne Smith and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Satan was cast down to earth along with his angels. Satan rules the earth and wants his due.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Ike, I can't agree more, I do believe this. I don't like to get into religion here, but I am a strong believer in the bible. Plenty I don't understand, but I don't think humans can know ALL about God. Plus the fact I don't see anything "better" to believe in. I think that things are happening just the way that it is spelled out in the bible. Of course that's my belief, and my opinion. I don't try to push it on others.

It's not surprising how "alive and well" evil is in this world. I never claim to be able to prove the bible is true, but I can look around for myself, and see Truth, every day. I just have to open my eyes, and ears.

A little off topic Martin, but I was walking yesterday, and I walked by a young man, probably still in his teens, and his radio was blasting some a song that used the f word, at least 2 times just as I walked by. Omg, that is out there for our kids to hear. And with peer pressure, they can think it's good. I know we had some of it when I was a kid. I tried to stay with the "lighter" forms of rock etc.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I really don't think the music you listen to will influence unless you let it or are that type of person anyway. My son was into heavy metal in HS and he ended up being a wonderful father and husband and member of society in general. Went to school, became a Dentist....did everything right. Was never into drugs or alcohol.

My 17 yr old grandson listens to Rap, he's an A student in AP classes and hasn't gotten into any trouble yet. Plans to go Cal Poly which is hard to get into but I'm sure he will.

You can't paint everyone with a broad brush, Denise.

I also think people are evil because they just are, they make that choice. I don't believe Satan is controlling anybody.

Sheldon Scott and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Not everyone would turn out bonkers, all of my friends for example, well, most, lol, turned out fine. But I think there is an influence on some that can lead to a hellish life for them.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think those would choose or have a hellish life anyway.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Maybe this whole thread would have been better placed in the religious sub-forum; because it is probably only an important thing to someone who reads their Bible and believes in Christianity.
    As just a news topic, it really does not have any impact that they are putting up replicas of the ancient arch dedicated to worship of Baal, except as in item of interest for someone maybe taking a trip to New York or one of the many other cities that are going to be displaying this symbol.

However, for people who share the Christian faith, this is a happening with a very satanic implication. Many of the Christians already believe that we are in the End Times mentioned in the Bible, when humanity will revert to many of the inhumane behaviors that existed back in the early Biblical ages, and things like sacrificing babies was done on a regular baisis by the pagan and satanic cults.
    We also have been warned that someone (something?) called the Anti-Christ will come in the Last Days, and Nimrod/Baal is the first version of this to appear on earth, and possibly the one who could be reconstructed from DNA, or by cloning, and return in the endtimes.

http://www.charismanews.com/world/5...altars-to-baal-will-be-built-around-the-wolrd

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  8. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

The dramatic difference between the US and the UK statistics concerning our respective beliefs in the devil, seem to account for my surprise that there are often references to the devil in SO threads.
    The existence is rarely discussed if ever in the UK and like @Chrissy Page is usually thought of as a cartoon figure by the general population.

Screenshot 2016-04-06 at 21.jpg Screensh4-06 at 21.jpg

9. Terry Page

Registered

The general statistics around beliefs are interesting as well

Screensho6 at 22.jpg

Sheldon Scott and Martin Alonzo like this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm surprised that Hungary is so low, most people I met were religious. Only a few old communists werent.

11. Terry Page

Registered

Here is a later Europol

-06 at 22.jpg Scret 2016-04-06 at 22.jpg

Sheldon Scott and Martin Alonzo like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is exactly why I was saying that this thread would have fit better in the religious sub-forum, which is a place for believers to discuss their opinions about God (or satan), and not in the news sub-forum, which is for important news, and not just news with religious implications.
    Likewise, other paranormal or conspiracy threads should be kept in the forum where people who enjoy discussing the different apects of conspiracies can do that, and it does not ruffle the feathers of the rest of the forum who are not interested in either of these topics.
    Putting these kinds of threads in the area that is intended just for actual news just doesn't make any sense to me.

13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Interesting statistics proving there is hope yet.