Roomba Cat

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Krissttina Isobe, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I went to youtube today and found this little video and I had to share it with you to make you smile or lol a bit!

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. This little roomba cat is a full grown cat so it made me laugh a bit more to see it enjoying the roomba ride! :p

2. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

That's so cute, I'm surprised it stays in that container, I know my cats wouldn't.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Love that cat ! :D He certainly looked comfy, made me laugh when he yawned - what a life, not bad at all :p

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have one cat who might be able to do that. Cutie loves being dragged around the house in a box so once she got used to it being a machine moving her around, if she could get used to that, she'd probably enjoy it.

5. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

That is so adorable and so content with a big yawn. CiCi my one cat rides on the back of my office/ overstuffed chair. She twirls around with me. Had to crochet a cover with padding under it.:)

6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

That is hilarious Kristina. I don't think my cat would want anything to do with a Roomba. Actually, I have one. He always looks at it leerily when I run it. That cat is having a good old time. My cat likes to spend the day on a perch. IF the roomba could pull the perch around he might not mind it too muc!. My sister has one cat she wants to get a baby sling carrier for since the cat often cries until someone holds him. When he is being held he purrs loudly like a racecar, but the roomba nooo, I don't think so!