Roll Call

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Hedi Mitchell, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you for checking in! Your in our thoughts and prayers as well .

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Glad we have new people, but where are ones who we have not seen for a bit ?

Babs Hunt likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Well heck....so many I know personally are sick or on their way out...or already ...out....in my area here....just trying to make sure everyone is still kicking around here:D

Holly Saunders likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Good Morning @Gloria Mitchell. :) I'm here, there, and everywhere these days it seems. So enjoying having all my daughters living here in our City once again...and two basically just down the Street from us.

Yesterday we finally were able to hold the Garage Sale we all had been trying to do for weeks now. I didn't really have a lot to put in it but I made $40 anyway. :) My youngest daughter had put in so much of her baby stuff since she thought she was finished having babies...she had to take quite a bit of that stuff right back out of the garage sale since her "surprise blessing" will be born in October. :) Anyway everyone got rid of a lot of stuff they didn't need anymore and made some money which they will probably use to buy more stuff. :)

This coming Saturday is our annual Family Reunion and Crawfish Boil and this year all eight of my sisters and brothers and much of their families will be here for this one. Praying it won't rain and that we will have beautiful weather to enjoy with our crawfish and each other.

Wednesday my Honey and I will see our Primary Doctor for Wellness visits. :) We both have been doing good healthwise lately... thank the Lord.

I have been off and on here reading posts even though I haven't been posting much lately. The weather has been absolutely wonderful these past six days and I have been outside as much as possible enjoying watching Spring blooming forth and doing some weeding and seeding. Our youngest grandson was here the other afternoon trying to help me with all this too but he decided climbing up and down the porch steps was much more interesting so I had to quit the yard doings and play his games until he pooped out. By the time that happened I was pooped out too and we both ended up taking a nice nap. After nap time we both had some good cantaloupe and grapes for our afternoon snack while watching my grandsons cartoons. :)
    IMG_1014.JPG

Thursday my Honey grilled steaks, shrimp, chicken, and chicken sausage for us and I tossed a salad with some baked potatoes. Everything was delicious and we were really enjoying the grilling and chilling in the beautiful weather we are having.
    IMG_1002-001.JPG IMG_1008.JPG

Life is good but busy for me these days. Hope life is treating all of you well too. :)

6. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

nice to see the concern here for others

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, Gloria, I'm still kicking and as spunky as ever. Even though I've had a few "moments" on this forum, I still return. Why? Because of the people on here. I've learned that not everyone will agree with everything I say, but I've learned to accept that.

Holly Saunders and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  8. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Gloria Mitchell
    Gloria, dear Gloria - I won't succumb to your dark thoughts, me glass is still half full - 'hic' .............:p

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm still here.

10. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

? Dark thoughts ?

11. Patsy Faye

Registered

Yea - meant to quote you - another thought was 'here today, gone tomorrow' ..........
    Come on - top up that glass ...........:p

12. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

....and you are ....? :p:D

13. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

I was just checking this and just want to let everyone know that...........................................

I'M HERE AND STILL KICKING.....

Maryt Hope and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm back but maybe just for today....

Kind of busy lately which is good.

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am glad that you have time to check in with the forum, @Chrissy Cross ! The forum is always a lot livelier when you are adding your perspective on topics.
    I think that many of us are busier in the spring and summer, and it is certainly that way for myself and for Bobby as well. Now that it is warming up, I am spending more time outside starting plants and working in the yard and garden.
    When I am inside taking a break, then I usually look in on the forum, or add a post when I have something to say.

Tim Burr and Chrissy Cross like this.