Roll Call

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Hedi Mitchell, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Hahaha...kind of seems that I'm the root of many problems. :)

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hello everyone :)
    I come by here in the mornings and before I close down for the night

@Chrissy Cross - we may have had an upset, but I don't hold grudges or any of that silly business
    Its a rough time for me at present and has been for too long - hopefully things will turn for the better - soon ..........
    Love you all x

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Glad to hear that @Patsy Faye and also happy to see you post. I know you've not been well but hope you are better!!
    Love you back! :)

Ina I. Wonder and Patsy Faye like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We all love and miss you, too, @Patsy Faye , and saying prayers that the doctors can fix the health problems, and do it fast.

DB9B99EB-22FA-4BFA-AD77-238F8064EA5A.jpeg

Hedi Mitchell and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

People come and go, and sometimes they come back again. Other than spammers, who probably aren't even real people in the sense of someone you could have a conversation with, pretty much everyone is welcome back. In real life, most of us don't give up on someone just because they've said or done something that we disliked, and I know that some of my favorite people are ones whom I have had disagreements with.

6. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh I'm so pleased to see you @Patsy Faye , thank you for using up what little energy you have to let us know how you are.., I know you've been poorly for a long time, but I hope you can get at least back to feeling some semblance of normality before too long ((((hugs))))

7. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson ...true, people come come and go, just get concerned when those who post often suddenly stop.
    Um, we all ain't gettin no younger...ya know that ole say'en- here today- gone tomorrow:p

Ken Anderson likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yep and it's happened on here twice already at least. I keep tabs on people. I know that Sparky was posting and knew if anything was wrong he wouldn't be, then I would have pmd her.

Was just giving her space now.

9. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you @Gloria Mitchell for doing the asking. I too was getting worried about all those you mentioned. Every morning, I always look to see how my friends are doing, and knowing that they are going about their day is important to me.

But, I happen to be one of those that come and go, so I guess I sort of felt like I didn’t have the right to ask. But I also realize that my reasons are shared by many of us. Life can be full of stumbling blocks, but I think this forum helps many of us.

@Patsy Faye is generally so up for each day, and she tends to do it with such joy, that we sometimes forget that she too has a life full of ups and downs. So Patsy, whatever is going on, you are in my prayers, and I’m sure I’m just one of many waiting for your return.

@Holly Saunders, @Yvonne Smith, as well as others here, have a great courage that allows them to get through the days with little outward complaint.

I am ashamed to say, I”m not one of these people. I wish I was, but when my pain get to an all consuming point, I feel that if I can’t contribute something to my daily friends, I should do my best to keep my mouth shut.

While on this subject, does anyone know what became of @Diane Lane?

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

You have that right, Ken. I've had my SIL hang up on me on the phone, because I got too sarcastic with her. We still get along and talk, after an apology from one of us. An old girlfriend of my wife has gotten upset with me over "whatever" and said to me over the phone "I've got to go". But, we get over it and still talk. Some folks, like my wife, can handle my sense of humor and sarcasm and some can't. My wife just keeps on saying, "not a dull moment in our household. He keeps me laughing!"

Ken Anderson likes this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Ina I. Wonder your welcome:).
    I like knowing how folks are doing good
    or bad.Sometimes the bad just out weighs the good for many.
    I just get use to seeing familiar names and posts.We can't live on this forum, but when a week goes by with no word just makes me wonder.

12. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Who is Sparky ?

13. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Gloria Mitchell - My husband :)

Its the unknown that is a problem for me - when you know what you're dealing with, you deal with it
    and - I'm sick of antibiotics, this is my third lot - all different ones :rolleyes:

14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Good Morning. Just wanted to let y'all know that I am still around and doing alright health wise at this time too.

It's just a very busy time for me right now, helping with the grandkids, being "Uber" for my Honey now that he can't drive anymore, watching our Saints play some great football this season, and planning Holiday gatherings with my daughters. By the time I have some free time lately I'm just to tired to "post" much of anything....though I do come and read some of your posts off and on and will be glad when things slow down once again so I have time to "add my two cents" to topics also. :)

Besides keeping up with my Family that live far from me on FB, this is the only other Forum I post on...and I think of many of you as family too. So stay safe and stay as healthy as you can and know all of you are in my thoughts and prayers even when I'm not around here.

Blessings to each one of you this day! :)

15. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Maybe time for a new doctor ?
    Obviously whatever is wrong antibiotics just not working.

Yvonne Smith likes this.