Roger Stone - Murder Wanted - Lbj The Man Who Killed Jfk

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

2. I bought this book as soon as I found it available. Although they didn't express any details, it's exactly what my parents were saying back in the 1960s.
    The author wasn't a fan of the Kennedys, but he was objective in writing the book.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I read a book years ago that proved to my satisfaction that Bobby and John Kennedy killed Marilyn Monroe. He offered proof that Joe DiMaggio had JFK killed because they killed Marilyn.

Joe Riley likes this.
  4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

...seems like they all had to get in line!;)

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if it's true yet but I am hearing the Roger Stone is recovering from an assassination attempt by radiation poisoning. So far, no one generally recognized as being legitimate is covering it but he has tweeted that he had been poisoned.

Martin Alonzo and Joe Riley like this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Now Roger Stone has been arrested in an early morning FBI raid on his house. Even though this is not someone who has ever been considered dangerous, there were between 15-20 officers and FBI agents with heavy weapons drawn, when they pounded loudly on Roger Stone’s door around 5 AM, hollering that it was FBI arrest warrant.
    One of the interesting and controversial parts of this story, is that CNN already knew the raid was going to happen, and had reporters and cameramen waiting on the scene even before the FBI squad arrived.
    One of the reporters for CNN was formerly with the FBI, and the consensus of opinion is that he was the one who leaked the information to the news company.

This has to be one of those purposely made-for-effect dramas, since there was no reason to assume that they could not have made an arrest anytime they wanted, yet they chose to come in during the night, with guns blazing, like Roger Stone was some kind of a terrorist, and news media alerted to be there with the cameras rolling.

Edit: it was 17 police vehicles, and almost 30 SWAT team agents, to arrest one older man !

Here is the video that CNN broadcast of the arrest.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That was the same technique they used to serve a search warrant on Manafort. I think it is all intimidation. Any "convictions" that Mueller has achieved have all been guilty pleas. I don't think any have gone to actual trial. Some of them "lied to the FBI", a felony, but were sentenced to 10 days in jail of which at least one only served one day. Something is funny here.

9. Yvonne Smith

98677AC2-C145-4DFC-B682-3F0766D84DA6.jpeg This is the statement that was released. It is scary to think that our government does this kind of arrests unnecessarily.

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Yeah. Intimidation since there is no crime. The FBI is totally out of control and has lost the confidence of many who held it in high esteem. They are blackmailing and browbeating people to get confessions to crimes that never occurred. It is totally legal to do it, by the way, and it is possible to plead guilty to crimes that never occurred.

Tom Galty, Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

People are being targeted who would never be in a bit of trouble had they voted for Hillary, or had they not had a close relationship with the president. In most cases, the only crimes they are accused of are process crimes, in which their reality differs from that of the persecutors. Yet, given an endless supply of cash from the US taxpayers, their only way out is to participate in what would be a frame-up of our president. In other words, if they are willing to take part in the persecution, they might be able to cut a deal. Otherwise, innocent or guilty, they don't stand a chance against the persecutors.

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

I am now reading that not only did they bring Roger Stone outside in his shorts and tee-shirt to stand, but they also took his wife outside, also barefooted and in her nightgown.
    Mr. Stone’s wife is not accused of any crime, and she is in her 70’s and deaf as well. Even though they had probably talked about the possibility of him being arrested at some point, I don’t think that they ever imagined a full SWAT team coming after him in the middle of the night, and she must have been terrified, for herself and for her husband as well.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

In normal times, these people would have simply been served during the day by a pair of agents. This was done (Manfort, too) to intimidate and frighten. Reminiscent of SS, Stasi, KGB, etc. It appears we are developing a Secret Police and that prospect may frighten me more than Roger Stone is frightened.

Joe Riley and Ken Anderson like this.
  14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Roger Stone was really born in Russia. His birth certificate is a fake. ;)

Lulu Moppet likes this.