Roger Stone Be The One?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Unseen Prophecy From Kim Clement Of Donald Trump Feb 2014 on U tube
    If someone can remember this prophecy is scarily true and he said he will take a simple STONE to crush them. He said that the enemy will do everything to put a WITCH in the white house.
    Have we missed the message and is Mueller a white hat???

Is Mueller really on a witch hunt???

Is the STONE Trump uses is Roger Stone ???

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No one knows for sure. @Martin Alonzo. It is assumed that Mueller is out to prosecute Trump because his entire team consists of Trump haters, but did you notice that Mueller came out in defense of Trump recently and commented that a news story was incorrect? I think that has been his only public statement outside that strange pattern of indictments and confessions.

3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I think Mueller is out to investigate facts, weigh them carefully, and draw conclusions. He is a well respected man with an unblemished public service record doing his job as carefully as he can. Why would he change now after a lifetime record of following the law and seeking justice. Personally, I am not expecting any indictments against the President. That's merely a hunch.

If Mueller has a motto, this is most undoubtedly it:
    upload_2019-1-30_17-14-22.jpeg

Nancy Hart and Don Alaska like this.