Reverse Speech

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, but how is reverse speech the truth?

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Well it is simple try and lie in reverse speach and then tell me.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

If this is how I have to live to see who is telling the truth or lying...I give up. Also,, if this is how conservatives think, I'm switching sides.

Since I don't believe in Satan, then Obama saying it means nothing. Still don't get the point.

Linda Binning likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I can recall hearing about this years ago, as mentioned above, with rock music on records and tapes. This is the first time I've seen it applied to political messages, but the results do seem interesting. I'm not sure how much of it I believe, but it certainly is something to think about. Now that everything is digital, it's much easier to reverse the speeches, but even from listening to the video in @Yvonne Smith's post, it's easy to see how words or phrases are up for individual interpretation.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Just as sight plays an important role in the subliminal messaging world, so does our hearing.
    Portions of our brain, particularly the limbic system do indeed separate and filter everything we see and hear into coherant pieces of information, some of which is directed and stored on the right side of the brain.

Please do read and think about the possibilites that are being presented in the subliminal / hypnosis field.
    http://betterlivingwithhypnosis.net/backward_subliminal.html

Whether by sight or by hearing it is a FACT that many "informational and propaganda" institutions use subliminal messaging as a means of conveying whatever pieces for whatever reason to controled groups of humans on a subconcious level. Ergo: Just as an example,.....someone who might hate brocolli one day believe it amazing that they find it appetizingly wonderful the next.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It doesn't seem to affect me, not once did I think Paul was dead and I heard the song a lot.

As for the broccoli, people change for many reasons in likes and dislike. All it takes is something making you sick once and you won't like it anymore.

I just don't believe all this mumbo jumbo, sorry. I don't hypnotize well at all either so maybe I'm not suggestable.

Only thing I'm taking from all this is maybe I'm in the wrong party, that being conservative. Have been all my life, now I'm hearing this kind of talk and it scares me.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy you keep hammering on the Paul issue. If all you have is a hammer all thing look like nails. Well here is an explanation that you will not except but in the minds of the group he was not part he would be dead but not physically dead. The group broke up some time after. Was he physically dead or was he dead as far as the group went.

It seems that the people whom are most suggestable are the most inteligent.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not hammering, that's the only one I heard of. That's why I mention it.

I always though most suggestable was most gullible.

Karen McKenzie and Terry Page like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I hear parents when the child joins a cult of even another religion and they tell people that as far as they are concern their child is dead but they are still alive.
    If you go through the reversals on this web site you will see it is the meaning they put on it and not ours.
    An example was O.J. Simpson The reversal occurs in the forward words, "Just turn a tape recorder on the next time." Backwards it says – I skinned them all – or, this was understood as I conned or fooled them.
    http://reversespeech.com/reversal/popular-reverse-speech-examples/

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Unfortunately, being conservative has little or nothing to do with the brain's ability to transpose those things which we do not immediately recognize into stored information.
    What @Martin Alonzo said about intelligence has everything to do with how fast information is processed. In this case, we receive the encoded information faster and easier but with that our brains reason the probability of the informations overall validity. Note though, that EVERYONE who has a functional brain is open to the backmasked suggestions but the dependency of our brain to be able to connect it to already accumulated information is the key.
    Example: If our brain doesn't know what brocolli is, then the encoded information accrued cannot be linked to anything specific which makes the whole process invalid.

Please do understand, we're not talking about Hitler putting floride in the water to dumb the people down or whether aliens from Mars had Obama elected.
    Backmasking is NOT a conspiracy THEORY. Backmasking is a reality and by simply googling the word itself you will find a lot of bonafide agencies, corporations, companies, doctors and scientists who use the subliminal technique to further whatever agenda they might find appropriate for their personal gain.
    My goodness, even some elevator music and also some of the music played in workplaces is scientifically modulated in order to point to a higher production and help with concentration in regard to a company's particular values.

Ken Anderson and Martin Alonzo like this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, I've heard of subliminal messages in advertising. I get that, but to suggest that Obama is saying something about Satan is a little far fetched to me. I never voted for him but still find that hard to believe.

Wow, to think how many times I'm thanking Satan, I'm sure I've used that phrase. Ministers have used that phrase, so...they are not who they say they are. I see.....

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  12. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

The human mind is always looking for patterns it evolved that way to do with survival. We are all susceptible to believe there are patterns when there are in reality often none. Deja Vu is one as are apparent synchronistic events, we home in on affirmations of our belief in a pattern, dismissing any that don't fit.
    We are also apt to hear or see what is suggested to us by others.

I believe Backmasking and Reverse Speech fall into this category, we hear what we want to hear. It has no connection with intelligence just a feature of the mind, which at times is far from giving us a truthful vision of the world in my opinion.

The finding of backward Satanic messages has been explained as caused by the observer-expectancy effect. The Skeptic's Dictionary states that "you probably won't hear [backmasked] messages until somebody first points them out to you. Perception is influenced by expectation and expectation is affected by what others prime you for." In 1984, S. B. Thorne and P. Himelstein found that "when vague and unfamiliar stimuli are presented, [test subjects] are highly likely to accept suggestions, particularly when the suggestions are presented by someone with prestige and authority."Vokey and Read concluded from their 1985 experiment that "the apparent presence of backward messages in popular music is a function more of active construction on the part of the perceiver than of the existence of the messages themselves."

Watch this Ted Talk Video from around 9:00 minutes for an example of this phenomena.

Karen McKenzie and Chrissy Cross like this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The TED Talk was interesting as far as skeptic and skeptic societies we have had them for years it is call the science of the age. The science of the age put Galileo in jail and murdered Dr Semmelweis and many many more if that is the only thing science can offer it is sad. We are lucky to have Bubble bees because science for near 100 years said with their wings and body size it was impossible for them to fly.

Their attempt to discredit reverse speech the people did hear something .

14. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

They thought they heard devil, but we have that word in our consciousness from all the previous claims, so its hardly surprising that they thought they heard it.

15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I just don't get the point of it at all. No matter how many times I would listen to Obama say we can do it, Thank you Satan isn't something I would credit him with. I'm not an Obama fan at all, but "thank you Satan" doesn't ring true to me as something he would do. Half the population doesn't even believe in Satan, so what's the point.

To me Satan isn't anymore scary that a cartoon villain.

Terry Page likes this.