Reverse Speech

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Reverse speech this is a science of listening to what someone says when the tape is played backwards.

They claim that the unconscious mind will tell the truth in reverse speech.

http://reversespeech.com/

Interesting using this on all the political presidential candidates only one is congruent with what he is saying and that is Donald Trump.
    It is impossible to tell a conscious lie in reverse speech.

Linda Binning and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I've heard this reverse thing when I was younger. There was this celebrity named Jackie K who is the daughter of a popular actor. Jackie is studying the reverse playing of the cassette tapes, saying there is actually a subliminal message inside, just like reading between the lines. I didn't read the entire article because it appeared silly to me.

When the song Hotel California of the band called Eagles became a hit, there was that issue of reverse playing again. Some said that you will hear the devil's message when you play back the tape in reverse. And to do that, you have to detach the tape physically and attach it to have the other surface to touch the tape head. Another song last hit the charts in 2001 was Asereje, which is another devil's message. But one thing I noticed, all those doomsayers are Born Again Christians. No offense, just my observation.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I did a brief article on reverse speech for Aviva Directory. It's an interesting idea. For fun, one day, you might try recording yourself repeating the Obama slogan, "Yes, we can" and then playing the recording backwards. If you don't want to do that, Oates has a recording of it here. Both my wife and I recorded ourselves saying it, and that is indeed what it sounded like in reverse.

4. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Well-Known Member
    Registered

Very interesting. I'll have to tell my husband about this tomorrow.

5. Linda Binning

Registered

That was interesting. More to tell my husband about tomorrow. :)

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Last night on Rense radio they had David Oats and playing reversals on Trump and everyone was totally congruent with what he was said forward. No other politician can pass a reverse speech and be truth full. It was really surprising to listen to.

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Bobby Gnomy

Bobby Gnomy Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo and Diane Lane like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I remember when it was first becoming popular, I think back in the late 70's, or early 1980's. Pastors were warning their congregations about the evils of rock music, and youth pastors would have a "record-burning" party to help the teenagers get rid of all of the satanic rock music.
    Other than music, we really did not hear much about reverse speech at that time. Since most of our music was on records, the way that I learned to reverse it was to put on the record, put the needle on, and then turn the record backwards manually on the turntable, until you had it going at the right speed to be able to recognise sounds and look for actual words.

David Oates was just on the Caravan to Midnight program a week or two ago, and he was discussing how he uses it to listen to some of the politicians and other people. I guess you would have to have a tape player that you can reverse, or probably they just do it digitally now, so it would maybe be a lot easier to do.
    Anyway, here is part of the show that @Martin Alonzo was talking about when David Oates was on the Rense program.
    He also has a website if you just google his name, and a youtube channel with a lot of his information on it.

9. Linda Binning

Registered

My husband listened to all 47 minutes of the reverse tape today, I listened to the first 7 minutes. We both enjoyed it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Active Member
    Registered

Yes, I have heard of the conspiracy. In fact, if I am not mistaken this is where the whole death hoax with Paul McCarthy came in at when he was a member of the Beatles. Some were claiming that if you listen to some of the Beatles songs when played backwards said the words Paul is dead. Of course this proved not to be true, but it was still an interesting conspiracy involving playing something in reverse.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They are checking older tapes of the people around the Kennedy aria showing a totally different story than what we have been told. Very interesting.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't understand this...what's the point?

Some words in reverse sound like something else. So what?

I remember the "Paul is dead one" and I've heard that song a lot before I found out what it meant backwards and I don't think my unconscious mind told me Paul was dead. In fact he's not so that disproves that.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Why is it that the intelligent service are interested in reverse speech and remote viewing maybe there might be some truth there.
    So what if they are telling you lies to some people that is not important.
    Sorry I want to know what is true and what a lie is so I can decide.
    You can beat a lie detector but you cannot beat reverse speech.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not sure about that reverse speech, Paul would be dead then. Also, if you don't even hear it, what's the point.

And many people use the same phrases, you just have to find them. I'm sure Trump used the same words as Obama somewhere.

Are you saying you only believe what is true on reverse speech???

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I like you make up my own mind but without all the information it is impossible.

16. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, but how is reverse speech the truth?

17. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Well it is simple try and lie in reverse speach and then tell me.

18. Chrissy Cross

Registered

If this is how I have to live to see who is telling the truth or lying...I give up. Also,, if this is how conservatives think, I'm switching sides.

Since I don't believe in Satan, then Obama saying it means nothing. Still don't get the point.

Linda Binning likes this.
  19. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I can recall hearing about this years ago, as mentioned above, with rock music on records and tapes. This is the first time I've seen it applied to political messages, but the results do seem interesting. I'm not sure how much of it I believe, but it certainly is something to think about. Now that everything is digital, it's much easier to reverse the speeches, but even from listening to the video in @Yvonne Smith's post, it's easy to see how words or phrases are up for individual interpretation.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  20. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Just as sight plays an important role in the subliminal messaging world, so does our hearing.
    Portions of our brain, particularly the limbic system do indeed separate and filter everything we see and hear into coherant pieces of information, some of which is directed and stored on the right side of the brain.

Please do read and think about the possibilites that are being presented in the subliminal / hypnosis field.
    http://betterlivingwithhypnosis.net/backward_subliminal.html

Whether by sight or by hearing it is a FACT that many "informational and propaganda" institutions use subliminal messaging as a means of conveying whatever pieces for whatever reason to controled groups of humans on a subconcious level. Ergo: Just as an example,.....someone who might hate brocolli one day believe it amazing that they find it appetizingly wonderful the next.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  21. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It doesn't seem to affect me, not once did I think Paul was dead and I heard the song a lot.

As for the broccoli, people change for many reasons in likes and dislike. All it takes is something making you sick once and you won't like it anymore.

I just don't believe all this mumbo jumbo, sorry. I don't hypnotize well at all either so maybe I'm not suggestable.

Only thing I'm taking from all this is maybe I'm in the wrong party, that being conservative. Have been all my life, now I'm hearing this kind of talk and it scares me.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  22. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Chrissy you keep hammering on the Paul issue. If all you have is a hammer all thing look like nails. Well here is an explanation that you will not except but in the minds of the group he was not part he would be dead but not physically dead. The group broke up some time after. Was he physically dead or was he dead as far as the group went.

It seems that the people whom are most suggestable are the most inteligent.

23. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm not hammering, that's the only one I heard of. That's why I mention it.

I always though most suggestable was most gullible.

Karen McKenzie and Terry Page like this.
  24. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I hear parents when the child joins a cult of even another religion and they tell people that as far as they are concern their child is dead but they are still alive.
    If you go through the reversals on this web site you will see it is the meaning they put on it and not ours.
    An example was O.J. Simpson The reversal occurs in the forward words, "Just turn a tape recorder on the next time." Backwards it says – I skinned them all – or, this was understood as I conned or fooled them.
    http://reversespeech.com/reversal/popular-reverse-speech-examples/

25. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Unfortunately, being conservative has little or nothing to do with the brain's ability to transpose those things which we do not immediately recognize into stored information.
    What @Martin Alonzo said about intelligence has everything to do with how fast information is processed. In this case, we receive the encoded information faster and easier but with that our brains reason the probability of the informations overall validity. Note though, that EVERYONE who has a functional brain is open to the backmasked suggestions but the dependency of our brain to be able to connect it to already accumulated information is the key.
    Example: If our brain doesn't know what brocolli is, then the encoded information accrued cannot be linked to anything specific which makes the whole process invalid.

Please do understand, we're not talking about Hitler putting floride in the water to dumb the people down or whether aliens from Mars had Obama elected.
    Backmasking is NOT a conspiracy THEORY. Backmasking is a reality and by simply googling the word itself you will find a lot of bonafide agencies, corporations, companies, doctors and scientists who use the subliminal technique to further whatever agenda they might find appropriate for their personal gain.
    My goodness, even some elevator music and also some of the music played in workplaces is scientifically modulated in order to point to a higher production and help with concentration in regard to a company's particular values.

Ken Anderson and Martin Alonzo like this.