Reverse Speech

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Reverse speech this is a science of listening to what someone says when the tape is played backwards.

They claim that the unconscious mind will tell the truth in reverse speech.

http://reversespeech.com/

Interesting using this on all the political presidential candidates only one is congruent with what he is saying and that is Donald Trump.
    It is impossible to tell a conscious lie in reverse speech.

Linda Binning and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I've heard this reverse thing when I was younger. There was this celebrity named Jackie K who is the daughter of a popular actor. Jackie is studying the reverse playing of the cassette tapes, saying there is actually a subliminal message inside, just like reading between the lines. I didn't read the entire article because it appeared silly to me.

When the song Hotel California of the band called Eagles became a hit, there was that issue of reverse playing again. Some said that you will hear the devil's message when you play back the tape in reverse. And to do that, you have to detach the tape physically and attach it to have the other surface to touch the tape head. Another song last hit the charts in 2001 was Asereje, which is another devil's message. But one thing I noticed, all those doomsayers are Born Again Christians. No offense, just my observation.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I did a brief article on reverse speech for Aviva Directory. It's an interesting idea. For fun, one day, you might try recording yourself repeating the Obama slogan, "Yes, we can" and then playing the recording backwards. If you don't want to do that, Oates has a recording of it here. Both my wife and I recorded ourselves saying it, and that is indeed what it sounded like in reverse.

4. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

Very interesting. I'll have to tell my husband about this tomorrow.

5. Linda Binning

Registered

That was interesting. More to tell my husband about tomorrow. :)

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Last night on Rense radio they had David Oats and playing reversals on Trump and everyone was totally congruent with what he was said forward. No other politician can pass a reverse speech and be truth full. It was really surprising to listen to.

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Bobby Gnomy

Bobby Gnomy Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo and Diane Lane like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I remember when it was first becoming popular, I think back in the late 70's, or early 1980's. Pastors were warning their congregations about the evils of rock music, and youth pastors would have a "record-burning" party to help the teenagers get rid of all of the satanic rock music.
    Other than music, we really did not hear much about reverse speech at that time. Since most of our music was on records, the way that I learned to reverse it was to put on the record, put the needle on, and then turn the record backwards manually on the turntable, until you had it going at the right speed to be able to recognise sounds and look for actual words.

David Oates was just on the Caravan to Midnight program a week or two ago, and he was discussing how he uses it to listen to some of the politicians and other people. I guess you would have to have a tape player that you can reverse, or probably they just do it digitally now, so it would maybe be a lot easier to do.
    Anyway, here is part of the show that @Martin Alonzo was talking about when David Oates was on the Rense program.
    He also has a website if you just google his name, and a youtube channel with a lot of his information on it.

9. Linda Binning

Registered

My husband listened to all 47 minutes of the reverse tape today, I listened to the first 7 minutes. We both enjoyed it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I have heard of the conspiracy. In fact, if I am not mistaken this is where the whole death hoax with Paul McCarthy came in at when he was a member of the Beatles. Some were claiming that if you listen to some of the Beatles songs when played backwards said the words Paul is dead. Of course this proved not to be true, but it was still an interesting conspiracy involving playing something in reverse.

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They are checking older tapes of the people around the Kennedy aria showing a totally different story than what we have been told. Very interesting.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't understand this...what's the point?

Some words in reverse sound like something else. So what?

I remember the "Paul is dead one" and I've heard that song a lot before I found out what it meant backwards and I don't think my unconscious mind told me Paul was dead. In fact he's not so that disproves that.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Why is it that the intelligent service are interested in reverse speech and remote viewing maybe there might be some truth there.
    So what if they are telling you lies to some people that is not important.
    Sorry I want to know what is true and what a lie is so I can decide.
    You can beat a lie detector but you cannot beat reverse speech.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm not sure about that reverse speech, Paul would be dead then. Also, if you don't even hear it, what's the point.

And many people use the same phrases, you just have to find them. I'm sure Trump used the same words as Obama somewhere.

Are you saying you only believe what is true on reverse speech???

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I like you make up my own mind but without all the information it is impossible.