Revenge - Series Finale

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mal Campbell, May 13, 2015.

1. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

Did anyone watch the series finale of Revenge on Sunday? It was so good. They did an excellent job of ending the series - they let us know what happened with each character and tied up all the loose plot twists.

SPOILER!

I loved the idea that Emily and Jack get together, leave the Hampton's behind and sail off together. It was great that Victoria got what she deserved, but I think killing her was a little extreme. It was sad that David died, but not unexpected. It did leave a little plot twist behind with Nolan - Emily sends someone to him that needs some revenge in his life. It leaves it kind of open for a sequel series, which would be really great.

I'm going to miss it - for 4-5 years it's been one of my favorites, and I've come to really care about the characters.

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I did see the series finale I wasn't a big watcher of Revenge I had watched it off and on since it premiered. I was kind of stun by who actually killed Victoria in the end, for those who haven't watched I won't reveal it. Also kind of an interesting plot twist involving Victoria and Emily in the end as well. I wonder what Emily would do if she ever had found out about this, I guess we will never know now that the show is over. I am amazed though that Emily sent someone else to Nolan, I would of thought that after what she herself had learned about going for revenge that she might have thought twice about sending someone else down the same path, but maybe she knows that this is a lesson that people have to learn for themselves.