Revelation 16:4 Bodies Of Water Around The Globe Are Turning Red

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Bodies of water around the globe are reportedly turning blood red which has sparked a number of people to fear that the End Times are near. From seas to rivers, numerous bodies of water seemingly turn to blood overnight. With amazing pictures surfacing online of the incidents, a number of different groups are pointing to a biblical prophecy in Revelation 16:4, which describes an angel pouring a vial over earthly waters that cause them to turn to blood as proof that the apocalypse is near. However, is there another explanation besides impending apocalypse that explains the strange phenomena?
    Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2222783/wh...-a-sign-of-the-end-times/#GZyfb3TuKRiQZFeF.99 BtfOCgxIQAApbcS.jpg CGgrN5GUAAAmE9d.jpg NASB_Revelation_16-4.jpg

Do you believe this is Revelation 16:4 happening before our eyes? I do. What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I Think that as defiled human beings with a corrupted human nature, one cannot even conceive what it would be like to be in the presence of the Holy, Glorious, Powerful, Eternal, Creator. Recognizing His Fulfilled Word? Only If or as He Makes Known.

3. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Very Interesting article with amazing pics Babs. Your question is an easy one.

I do believe that world geopolitical events are lining up closer to what the end times require. The 1948 reunification of Israel back into its own nation and promised lands is one of the most amazing, specific fulfilled prophesies from Ezekiel, but the growing threat from surrounding Muslim nations (especially Iran) is sure setting the scene for an inevitable future war against Israel that's also prophetically certain. Add to that the moral deprivation that's occuring in our culture - in certain crazy ways that are uncannily consistent with scripture - and I wouldn't be surprised to see the end times come within my limited life time.

Are we seeing Revelation 16 end times events unfold now with red poisoned waters around the world? No way. While the church rapture time frame may be debatable, God's final wrath and devastating natural events described in Revelation clearly occur AFTER the anti-Christ arrives on the world scene and several other tribulation events take place. These events, like a peace treaty with Israel, rebuilding of their temple, abomination of the temple, broken Israel peace treaty, mark of the beast, and certain miraculous affairs that will shock the world are specific and significant. Anyone with a Bible will be able to then see the end times' schedule in play.

We will continue to have wars, natural disasters, and Christian persecution that will likely escalate, but the worst, end time events of late Revelation are not due until the second half of the 7-year tribulation period. I think it's prudent though for us to be watching the signs of the times. They are interesting and they suggest that the big storm's getting real close.