Report About Chemtrails Composition.

Discussion in 'Energy & Fuel' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the dangers which many people are concerned about is what kind of chemicals and contaminants are being put into the chemtrails that the government sprays in the air when conducting some of their testing on US citizens.
    This investigative report looks into an analysis of the residue from chemtrails that were sprayed in to the air in Louisiana.
    The report is from one of the local news stations, and you can see the contaminants that have settled into the bottom of water that was set outside in bowls to catch the fallout.
    Even though this testing should be illegal for the government to do to the citizens of this country, it has continued for many years now, and I think that this is a part of why we now have so many more health concerns than people had before the government started testing chemicals in our air and water.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I don't have a clue as to what it's about, but I do believe this is a genuine concern.

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I looked up chemtrails and all the search results were either snopes, or hoax or conspiracy theory. Since Yvonne didn't put this in the conspiracy section I felt it was okay to reply.

http://thevane.gawker.com/why-i-write-about-and-debunk-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-1581896346

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails

I could add more, there is tons of info on this but I really didn't find anything that proves they are anything but contrails from a plane.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Terry Page likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I also want to say to @Yvonne Smith that I feel bad about always raining on your conspiracy parade but when I research whatever conspiracy I just can't believe it. I don't mean to criticize you personally at all and hope you know that.

Just curious, do you believe all the ones you've posted or you just post some you think might be interesting?

5. Yvonne Smith

One thing about the internet, you can pretty much find just about anything you search for, and if you look for sites that hoax something, then that is going to come up in your search, and I do realize that searching out things that are controversial can provide information either pro or con, depending on what you search for.
    The information that I listed was from USA News; but there are also many good videos from Fox News, ABC News, NBC News, and other reputable sources that do give good information about chemtrails.
    Not only news stations are reporting ; but here is a doctor that talks about some of the chemicals that are found in the air and water after planes have sprayed with the chemicals.
    If you just want to cry "hoax" about everything, then there is no reason to even look at the doctor's report; but there are people who are concerned about this problem, and will find this information pertinent.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Some people are prone to be skeptical of answers given by the government, while others feel smart agreeing with the government no matter what they say, and you can substitute "mainstream media," "establishment," or "corporate propaganda" for "government" and you'll get the same idea. The same people who believe that people lie all the time will nevertheless believe whatever they are told by the news media, the government, government-funded scientists, or others who are deemed experts by the government. I don't get it, but I accept that however illogical the official story might be, there will always be those who will cite it as absolute proof. Statements to the contrary are "fact-checked" by asking someone with the government if they told the truth, then accepting their word as being final.

On the other end of the spectrum are those who see conspiracies everywhere, and who will doubt something simply because it is the official story, and who will readily believe anything that goes against what the government, media, and science is reporting.

For my part, I believe there are conspiracies everywhere, but that doesn't mean that every theory that disagrees with the official story is right. The nature of a conspiracy is that it is secret so, in most cases, we don't know what the truth is. I have no doubt whatsoever that the government, the media, and government-sponsored scientists lie to us all the time. But so do a lot of the people who claim to have the truth, and many others may be telling the truth as they see it, but they don't see the truth because the truth is hidden. Conspiracy theories abound because conspiracies abound and because there is no reliable clearinghouse of truthful information.

I don't know about chemtrails or contrails, except that it looks awfully suspicious to me, particularly when they appear regularly in areas that are not along major flight routes. Either way, I don't know why anyone would take what I believe or disbelieve about it as a threat because I can't affect it in any way.

True or false, it can be interesting or fun to discuss these things. No one is harmed by it, and I'd rather hear what people have to say about it, and the answers are as relevant as the opinions given by the two folks at Snopes.com or an anonymous author at Wikipedia.

I have books on cryptozoological creatures that I don't believe in, but that doesn't mean that the books were uninteresting or even unhelpful, since I've used them in my work. It certainly shouldn't mean that no one should be able to discuss them here in this forum, and there is no point in anyone being upset because a link establishing that the two people who run Snopes.com don't believe in Mothman doesn't end the discussion. Anyone who doesn't have time for conspiracy theories doesn't have to participate in these discussions.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I really don't care anymore about this topic so please don't quote my replies because I won't be looking on here anymore. Thank you.

8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@ Anybody: Five years ago, a number of folks living in Golden Valley, outside of Kingman, AZ, were coming down with ailments not diagnosable by local doctors. Finally, it was determined they had excessive amounts of several chemicals in their tissues, one being barium, I believe, Lithium may have been another, I forget. What's important is that all around that area reports for a few years were coming in often of weird-shaped cloud formations uncannily unnatural-looking. Some respected expert "revealed" to the Press, that experiments involving "cloud-seeding" were on-going by the gov't.

A brief brou-ha-ha ensued, and after a few months, nothing more made the Press. Believe what you will. Frank

EDIT: Search Golden Valley, AZ cloud seeding illness, if you care to. I have not, as yet.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

I have no idea how I can know exactly when you do not care about a topic anymore, @Chrissy Page , and when a person is participating in a discussion about a certain topic, then it is usually assumed that they are interested in the subject.
    Or , are you perhaps requesting that I never quote your replies ?
    Please be a little more specific.
    Thank you......

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well I'm not interested anymore so leave me out of all conspiracy theories. That should make it easy for you. Thank you.