Remembering the Love Ones We've Lost

Discussion in 'People I Have Known' started by Mal Campbell, May 6, 2015.

1. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

I know some disagree but in my Christian religion, the Bible warns against contacting the dead. I know it gives comfort to many so I hesitate to mention it but God does give a good reason.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes @Lara Moss , that is a beautiful piece. Grief I have learned is a process of tearing one's self from those that you love, in whatever way you loose that love. But you can not go forward without the letting go process, and to do that you must be able to at least see something to look forward to. I have seen those that can not get over their grief, and it is sad to see them give up. I'm not over 'things', and I don't think I ever will be, but at least I'm beginning to see a future.

@Chrissy Page , of course my conversations are one sided, but sometimes you just know what the other person would tell you. I guess it was more like finishing up left over issues and dreams. I know it is weird, but sometimes I can almost feel my oldest boy hug me, and whisper to me that all would be ok. I can still hear Young Michael's laughter, and Big Michael's solidness still feels like it is there, and that is starting to be a comfort.