Really Excited About Our New Orleans Saints This Season

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Babs Hunt, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

They are looking like Super Bowl players once again this year and my Honey and I are really excited about this. :)

Last week's game against the Washington Redskins was a real "miracle" as far as I am concerned. The Redskins were so far ahead of the Saints that I didn't think there was anyway they could win, but they did and with only a few minutes left in the game too.

Although I'm not a big football fan...I do like to watch our NFL team play and this season so far they have really been worth watching. I know most of you aren't sports fans...but this season our team is worth becoming one for. Therefore I decided to change my Avatar for the Christmas season coming up and to show our support for our NFL team. :)

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Tough game against the Los Angeles Rams yesterday, and our Saints lost to them in the end. Still for the most part they played a good game, as did the Rams.

3. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't watched an NFL game all season and may never watch again. I haven't missed it a bit.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

As I get older I find there are many things I used to enjoy that I just don't enjoy anymore. Most of the time I don't even care about the football games anymore either. But when our team is playing well, I do enjoy their games and this would be one of those times.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was boycotting the NFL before it was popular to boycott the NFL. Okay, to be perfectly honest, I've never liked football so it was an easy boycott. It's like giving up liver for Lent.

6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Soon or later just about everything will give us a reason to "boycott"...

I'm just going to enjoy the things I do enjoy...and let others do their thing too. :)

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, our Jags lost. Wife and I really thought they had a chance, but nope. Even though we live here, not really Jags fans. One thing for sure, if the Eagles keep playing the way they are, I wouldn't want to see either the Saints or the Jags play them in a Play-Off game.