Rate The Most Recent Movie You Have Seen

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Corie Henson, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

What is the most recent movie you have watched? And how do you rate it in a scale of 1 to 5, that's 1 for worst and 5 for excellent.

We watched Cell last weekend. The story is about a mysterious signal from the cell site that goes to the cellphone where the user turns into a robot-like behavior. The flow of the story revolves around the hero played by John Cusack who was spared of the malady because his cellphone was in low batt when the mysterious signal came about. For the thrill, the hero was escaping from the controlled humans who were acting more like zombies than robots.

I am giving cell a rating of 2, that's a bit better than worst. The story has so many unanswered questions like why do the controlled humans don't get tired or how can a mere signal control a person.

2. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

The lasr movie I saw in the theater eas Zootopia. I would rate it a 4 for the animation, choice of characters, and story line. A good movie for one and all.

3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

The newest last movie I saw was 'Hello, my name is Doris', starring Sally Field. Not my usual type of movie, but I love Sally Field. Did I ever tell you about the time....No, never mind.
    Anyway, I thought the movie was great. It had lots of laughs as well as sad parts. Just like real life, if you're living right. I give it a solid 4 1/2.

Joe Riley, Patsy Faye and K E Gordon like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Toy Story 1 2 and three - I give them all 'foive' :p

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ike Willis likes this.
  6. Ike Willis

Registered

th.jpe

Patsy Faye likes this.
  7. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't want to tell you what I am watching currently....lol. It is a pretty dumb movie. My only defense is...I didn't record it...roomie did..oh ok you wrangled it out of me, it is Jersey Shore Shark Attack, lol. Just watching it cuz it is on the DVR and comes in handy during a storm when the regular stations are out. The last real movie I watched was the Equalizer with Denzel washington, It was pretty good but the neutralizing the bad guys thing was 4/5 of the movie. 3.5 stars mostly because I like Denzel. On Netflix, I am watching the Wave..which is a Norwegian film about a town about to be destroyed by a Tsunami. The scenery in the movie is quite breathtaking and probably the closest I will ever get to Norway. I might go to Iceland though, as cheap flights can be had from DC.

Ike Willis likes this.
  8. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

currently Independence day: resurgence which is still playing in the theaters. I found a website to download these free. or watch them online. currently im burning it to a DVD to watch tonight. it's English default with a foreign sub title.

9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

The last movie I saw at a theater was "The Hunger Games, The Mockingjay, part 2".

I give it a 3.

It was my least favorite book and movie of the trilogy.

10. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw a movie last night. I don't remember the name of it but whathisname was in it. It was pretty good.o_O

11. Tim Burr

Tim Burr Veteran Member
    Registered

The last movie at a theater was 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' with my Sons.
    They are big Star Wars fans so I tagged along. Enjoyed it somewhat. Nice effects and the story was pretty good.
    Guess it's hard to compete with the feeling in 1977 when we all first met Hans, Leia, Luke and the rest.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Oops, I forgot I saw Star Wars with my grandsons. Wasn't thrilled about going to see it but turned out to be very good. 4.5 rating.

13. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ha ha ! You sound just like meself there :p

Ike Willis likes this.
  14. Ike Willis

Registered

Last night I watched 'Wrath' with John Travolta. It was the usual revenge flick. Thugs kill John's wife. He gets mad, goes after them, kills 'em all.
    Then as a change of pace, I watched 'Office Space' for about the 12th time. Hey, I like Jennifer Aniston.:)

15. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Ike Willis - :D :p

Ike Willis likes this.