Racist

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember the series starring Geroge Jefferson,' Moving On Up' I think it was?
    That is the first time I ever heard that slang used was by a black man. If a white man had of said it, he would have been fired and his show ended immediately. This is what causes more division now.

2. Marie Mallery

Registered

Looks like the Marxist are getting their way, divide and conquer, but this is the fault of the people for listening to them. I have lost hope.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

The show was called The Jefferson's and the theme song was Movin On Up. There were other shows, like All In The Family and a more modern one, The Carmicheals, that didn't last long, that had some racism in it. George Lopez, in his old tv show, always made fun of Hispanics/Mexicans and totally got away with it. There was a lot of commotion when Sammy Davis, Jr. kissed Archie Bunker on the cheek in an episode of All In The Family.
    In the movie, Bringing Down The House, Betty White used the word "fag" when describing Steve Martin's son's hair, in the movie.

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thats the one, and yes there were lots of old movies and series with that kind of slang going on. Not to speak of on the streets and real-life. And it is even worse in some ways today. But it is what it is and happens all over the world in one form or the other.
    It is just more popular and prosperous here and Europe now.
    It helps nobody but has been a part of the fall of nations.
    Sad part is the youth on both sides will pay the biggest price for this. We are NOT The United States of America now. NWO has won.