Racial Segregation In Schools On The Return?

Discussion in 'Education & Learning' started by Bobby Cole, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I really do not know how to start this thread because the title pretty much says everything.
    After finally achieving integration in our schools way back in the 60’s, a black school principle in Atlanta has decided to segregate the students into black classes and white (privileged) classes which garnered a law suit initiated by a black mother.

I emphasized that the principle and mother are black and so is the lawyer that the mother hired because obviously if any of them were white then it would be all over the news as a racist white supremacy initiative.
    As it stands, this whole debate has been going on since 2020 and very little of it has hit the MSM which to me, is indicative of how the media defines racism.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/1...lementary-schools-extreme-segregation-policy/

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't get this either, but it sure is terrible.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Colleges lowered their standards in order to get more "diversity" (what a friggin' racist concept) and now some vocal black students are demanding their own dorms and campus social spots and everything else. This is a nationwide thing, not just one or two colleges.

Lord help the vast majority of regular folks among us who respect each other (and ourselves) and just want to live our lives.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Admittedly though, I’m getting a little tired of the whole race thing anyway. Most of us definitely do get along with our lives and treat each other with some semblance of respect and unity but still, we gotta have people, moreover people with some clout who just don’t get it.
    Off the top of my head I can’t remember what they called themselves but they were a black militant group who was marching around wearing black uniforms and brandishing AR-15’s. They went so far as to demand that the U.S. give African-Americans their own state and preferably, the state of Texas.

I don’t know. Are we going so far backwards that those with some power are saying that black people are somehow mentally disadvantaged and have to be taught separate studies and be separated from whites or else some of the privileged whiteness might rub off somehow?
    I mean, the way some in the government are treating the voter I.D. thing is fairly indicative of how intelligent they believe people of color are.

I have to admit that I’m really lost on the whole subject. I guess I should just live the way I live, bring out the Gadsden Flag and try to be as socially responsible as I want and / or am allowed to be and with whom I want or am allowed to be.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's all meant to divide. There's a kernel of truth that's inflated for power and money. Look at the lives that "community organizers" live. They are in the 1%. What have they accomplished? Where does their money come from?

The Voter ID thing is not a genuinely held opinion, it's Democrats using the shield of racism to corrupt our system. What stinks about it is that in order for the shield of racism to work, they must at least pretend to hold that horrible underlying assumption regarding blacks' capacity...and they don't get called out by the media. Heck, a couple of weeks ago, there were Dems on Capital Hill swearing that Republicans were behind the Jim Crow era.

There are no trustworthy conduits into any of this...there likely never have been other than our own first-hand experiences. That's all we can really trust. And we certainly cannot allow anything to influence how we treat each other.

Don Alaska, Al Amoling and Bobby Cole like this.