Questions And Answers Game

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Holly Saunders, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

My brother blabbed it to me when I was about 5 yrs old I think , and I did not believe him and I told my mommie and she said its true dear. there is not Santa Claus.. !
    crying.gif

How old were you when you learned how to drive?

2. Steve North

Steve North Supreme Member
    Registered

I was 16 years old when I got my learners permit.. My Father taught me and then I got my drivers license..

YOU MEAN THERE IS NO SANTA ?????????? ....I DON'T BELIEVE YOU !!!!!!! ......C'MON ......

The insurance for your car... Do you have the same company for years or do you look around every year for a cheaper one ???

Shirley Martin and Kate Ellery like this.
  3. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Same insurance company for about 10 years ,prior to that we was with another we had been with for 20 years with no claims ....however hubby had a minor car accident where he was sideswiped
    The insurance company put hubs car on the net for a quote and accepted the cheapest quote ,Thr repair job looked like a backyard handyman,had just used a paint brush to paint over the damage on the almost new car so we took all our insurances out of their hands ..

Same question ..

4. Steve North

Registered

When I had my pick-up truck, insurance was reasonable but since we sold the truck and we now have a Chevrolet Sonic, the premiums have gone through the roof.. Extremely expensive because it is a sub compact car and it is more expensive.. I shop around every year looking for something cheaper, however I still want to have the top of the line coverage, so I pay and shut-up..

Do you sleep on a special pillow or do you use any pillow....

5. Kate Ellery

Registered

No I buy a special pillow ,about every six months ...while I was up in Queensland,this year I was told to get a bamboo pillow ..it was rather expensive $80.00 ..but I only used it two nights and got a stiff neck ..it's still sitting in the corner by the bed

Have you tried a bamboo pillow

6. Steve North

Registered

No... I am not one that requires a special pillow.. any one will do...

Coffee............ do you buy the commercial brands in the grocery store or do you grind your own selection of beans...

7. Kate Ellery

Registered

I buy a simple jar of decaf coffee moccona which is good brand ,hubs has ground cofffee ,pod coffee in two different brands (we have a coffee machine ) as well as instant coffee

How many cups of coffee / tea do you drink a day

8. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Too many...I could have tea intravenously injected.....and I have at least 2 cups of weak de-caf coffee per day as well...

What did your partner do for a living before he or she retired ?..( if it's too personal a question please feel free to ignore)...

9. Steve North

Registered

My Princess was a real estate agent dealing in higher priced homes in an upscale area of Montreal...

How about if I ask what you did for a living before retiring.. If too personal, just ask another question..

10. Kate Ellery

Registered

I was a carer of disabled people for the last 25 years of my working years ..prior to that I did family day care ,lokiing after children taking them and picking up from school for working parents ..as well as raising my own children

I recently bought a leg of ham for Christmas ..I eat it as is ..but some glaze and cook the ham how about you ? If you buy it how do you prefer it

11. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes I glaze the ham with a honey and dry mustard rub

If money was no object and you needed to get a handy man in to do a job in your home what would be the first thing on your list?

12. Louise Williams

Registered

It would be to get rid of our bathtub and put in one of those new Fancy Dancey Corner Showers with a seat you can sit down on too. I don't like standing to wash my feet ..im not that good at balancing on one foot anymore and afraid I will slip and fall one of these days even tho we do have a gripper on our tub wall..

same question to whoever is next..

Holly Saunders likes this.
  13. Holly Saunders

Registered

I want one of those too Louise...fortunately I'm married to my 'handyman''...I just have to keep working on him to convince him to do it...

What aspect of your personality do you think is most undervalued?

14. Louise Williams

Registered

I think It would be that I can be very serious when I need to be....:eek::rolleyes::p:D but I always prefer the fun times now.. things were no so fun many moons ago..and I feel I missed out on a lot good times..

same question ,,because its a good question , Holly .. so I will pass it on..

15. Kate Ellery

Registered

My answer to that would be the same as Louise ..I was so shy and reserved when young ..If fact right up until I was in my late 40's I would have liked to say more about lots of things ...in fact some say I'm still to quiet ..AT TIMES

I'd like to pass the question along as well