Question

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, May 21, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There are always questions that seem to be unanswered one is. The US military is able to find one man in Yemen or Afghanistan hiding in a house and with drones they kill him.

After telling the world that ISIS is a terrorist origination that threatens the US they cannot seem to find them. It is funny that every news media can, and show mile long caravans of trucks all flying flags.

Is one man hiding in a house more of a threat than an army???

2. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I suppose he can be, if he is the man who is directing the army. These nomadic despots seem to have a far reach, and wield a lot of power. I think we underestimate them at our own risk. As far as our not being able to find mass hordes of people, I think that's ridiculous. For some unknown reason, our military is not allowed to just bomb them out of existence. We have to stand on ceremony, and play nice, while they go about their business of world domination.

3. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

All right, that part of about the news media in the OP was funny. I think what made it so funny was its so true. The news media can get film footage of ISIS. They can get film footage of Al Queda, they can get film footage of all sorts of enemies. Yet how do they do it, do they have someone in their staff who infiltrate the organizations? Do these organziations send them the footage in order to mock the public. Now I think the latter is a good possibility, both ISIS and Al Queda want their enemies to know just how strong they are so they could be sending this footage in, just a thought.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A lot of the footage they get comes to our media from Al-Jazeera.

5. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

When it comes to media you have to remember that pictures can be deceiving. It all boils down to perspective, basically what is in the shot, and even then that can be staged and manipulated. I saw these pictures about ISIS a few months ago and they were saying in the article that it had to be fake because according to the perspective the men would be close to 7 feet tall. The article said that they felt that the images were photo shopped.

You know the old adage if it is to good to be true, I would keep that in mind as far as the parades of army vehicles go. We can not even make up our minds if the moon footage is for real, much less half the stuff on the tube everyday.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Dick Cheney was photograph with the rebels but if you take a close look they where the ISIS leader ship. They claim that years ago [1970s] they could read a newspaper from their satellites and I think they have improved a lot since then. Either they are blind or they are helping the rebels [terrorist] .

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It took a while to find the answer to why they can not find ISIS it finally came out. ISIS is made up of American alias and they don't want to kill their friends.

Who is ISIS really it was funded by the US and now has British solders fighting for it.