Psalm 91

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Psalm 91 is a powerful Scripture Prayer and praying it works. In my family there are many that can testify to this. For the times we are going through right now, Psalm 91 covers us for all that is happening. Every time one of our family members who served our Country was sent overseas to fight terrorism, many of my family members back home committed to praying Psalm 91 every day until God brought our loved ones home. And God brought every one of them safely home with no injuries, etc. Now days with all the craziness in the world I pray Psalm 91 every day for my family and all those I love near and far.

psalm91.jpg

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is a very good passage to read. I have to admit that I wasn't too familiar with it although it does sum it up. God will be there for us even in the worst of times when we don't necessarily feel as if he is. This Psalm reminds me somewhat of the poem Footprints in the Sand. I don't know if you have heard of it although it quite well known. It was a favorite of my parents and I read it at their memorial service.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I know Footprints in the Sand very well. I am glad you found Psalm 91 to your liking . There are so many passages in the Bible that are beautiful and have so much meaning to every area of our lives. Alot of people like to argue over the Bible...but what I like to do is soak up its wisom, and its knowledge. :)