Propaganda Movies

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

After watching the latest zombie movie. I got to wondering what they are trying to get us to believe. The first thing is the amount of Zombie games and movies that have come out in the last few years. Even home land security had a mock battle with some zombies with people looking on cheering. This is a way to dumb down the people to believe killing sick people is OK if it protects us. I guess they are getting you ready to shot people with Ebola or Aids because it might affect us.

In the last few years the vaccine industry has been exposed to all of its lies and fraudulent studies and in some cases giving the people the same disease it was supposed to protect us from.

I the latest Brad Pit zombie movie the World Health Organisation [WHO] saves the world with a vaccine just how convenient is that.

There are diseases that are manmade and have been quite destructive maybe they have a new one that they want to try out. If they get all their propaganda out first we will not be surprised to see them killing people to save us.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That may be it. They claim that it is simply a way of illustrating the spread of a disease in an entertaining manner that people will pay attention to.

I believe that the intent behind the constant hype about pandemics is intended to get people to expect one at any time, so that whenever they are ready to unleash their own manufactured pandemic, no one will suspect anything because they've been expecting a pandemic.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

I guess I just considered it some kind of distraction.l I've realized there is no help for these crooks. They havent told us the truth, not even once, about anything. Everything you see is what they WANT you to see.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

When I was young, there was this vampire scare. Rumors said that vampires were roaming at night and kidnapping children with no adult companion. Even the newspapers have articles about those rumors so people tend to believe. And then there came the movie about vampire. That vampire hype occurred not once but 3 times whenever that big movie studio would come up with a horror film. It's really sad that they are scaring people.

About 2 years ago, there was this rumor that a gang was abducting children to get their internal organs for the rich patients of unidentified hospitals. We were waiting for the movie that may be connected to that issue. That rumor was even covered in a documentary by the country's largest network. But fortunately, it was just a rumor and I'm not aware if that was part of the movie's promotional gimmick.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

For those who have Roku, there are some free channels that include several vintage propaganda films, many of which are entertaining.

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm sorry, I just don't get the connect between killing imaginary zombies and killing sick people.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you killed someone eye to eye it is a lot different than some one running a drone 10,000 miles away killing some one the only thing the same is they are both dead the difference is the feeling of doing something wrong. If you play a video game and kill someone is there any guilt no. If they can teach a solder to think the enemy is not human it is easier to kill them. They are teaching people/solders that zombies/sick people are not human.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

Are we talking about "Reefer Madness" kind of propaganda? I love that movie it's so over the top. Yet,people believed it, lol
    It's no wonder people are still afraid of pot