Problem With Ios 10 On Ipad

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Chrissy Cross, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

IMG_6041.PNG @Ken Anderson i tried to upload an image in the trump post and this is the message I got...

So I went and uploaded it from my phone which hasn't been updated yet. Don't understand why I had trouble with that photo. It was a screenshot I took on FB and cropped, something I've done before with no problem.

Also had no problem uploading the screenshot of the error message...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know. You should only get that when the file isn't carrying a supported image extension, such as .jpg, .png, etc.

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Weird, yet I posted the same photo from my iPhone.

This crazy iOS has me making typos too...words appear too quickly. I've been editing all day.

4. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm having issues with my iPad since updating to 10 ..it used to auto correct,and I used to be able to touch a picture to save it to my photos / pictures ..I can't do that now either ..I'm a little sorry I updated

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't have an iPad but my iPhone works a little differently after upgrading the OS. I haven't had any problems with it, but then I haven't tried to upload a photo through my phone either. I just use my phone as a phone (at that, I seldom answer it), for texting, and getting online sometimes while my wife is driving.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I haven't updated my iPhone yet and may wait until I can back up to my daughter's Mac.

Yes, things are different but I thought I'd like the keyboard with the word suggestions etc but all I'm seeing is mistakes.

I didn't really get a chance to study or look at everything that the upgrade did...I haven't even showered yet...it's been a busy forum day. :)

Going to shower soon. :)

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It was kind of hard learning how to use 10 on our computer, but now I've really gotten use to it and know much more about how to use it. Same goes for our iPhones.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I do like it, just don't understand why I couldn't upload that photo, something I've always done with no problem on here.

Maybe it had to do with the cropping I did...I'll have to see if that happens again with a cropped photo.

The screenshot I took of the error message uploaded fine.