President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The latest Trump rally was held in Conroe Texas this weekend. There were thousands of people in attendance, and it was apparently the largest event of this type ever held anywhere in Texas ever !
    Here are a few pictures of the crowd that were there, and Twitter had pictures of people showing up a day ahead of time to be sure and get good seats.

C147A15A-510F-41AE-9D3A-0F8B6018A279.jpeg

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I watched the entire live broadcast.....boring at times until Trump showed up

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Remember that time when people lined up for over a mile to hear Joe Biden say a few words?

Me either.

4. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I found this on Rumble, and am finally getting to hear the full speech. Patriots that want to hear it, here'tis, and if it's already posted Mods, please just remove it. I didn't see it on this thread, sorry if I missed it.

https://rumble.com/vtbxzn-live-president-donald-j.-trump-in-conroe-texas.html?mref=9ge8x&mc=8ju4x

I loved the part where Trump took the cognitive test from Walter Reed, LOL!! I never heard this but he Aced, it! I wouldn't have doubted that he would Ace it, but I didn't know he actually took the test ;)

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Propaganda? Is Trump guilty or innocent or just a small cog in the big deception ?
    I don't think any party all together or anywhere is able to overcome the darkness.
    I don't know if any have actually tried to.
    The ones that may have, vanished.
    >
    "Opinion: Trump Said He'd Battle Big Pharma. Instead, He Let It Run The White House.
    From the former Eli Lilly executive running the Health and Human Services Department to the pharma lobbyists designing health policy, Trump has embraced the swamp."
    www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kyleherrig/trump-said-battle-big-pharma-instead-it-runs-white-house

7. Yvonne Smith

8. Yvonne Smith

9. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Are ya sure that isn't a slo joe rally ? :p just kidding :)

10. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

In 1982 I lived in Conroe and I wonder where all the people came from, they sure weren't there in 82. I also lived in Dobbins Tx down the road a piece from Conroe. I worked in Tomball Tx for a while., getting desperate then. I rented a nice new Trailer that the local barber in Conroe owned, he had bought it for his daughter and she never lived in it. Sure was peaceful there :D

John Brunner likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

First I've heard about it, @Yvonne Smith. Thanks for the heads-up.. I don't know if I will make it into Anchorage, as I hate the place, but I will think about it. I have met Kelly, and have known Sarah for many years. She and my wife both had children in swimming lessons in Wasilla at the same time, so those two women would sit on the leachers and shoot the breeze in general while the kids swam. I had dinner with Sarah many years ago, and that is how I met her. She was a great mayor of Wasilla, but a very poor governor, and John McCain rescued Alaska from Sarah--the only good thing he ever did IMHO. We attended a dinner with the governor this spring and spoke with him, but are not close buddies. He is certainly better than almost anyone who will run against him. Murkowski is the state's most corrupt politician. You probably know she was appointed to her seat by her father, who won the gubernatorial election and appointed his daughter to fill his seat; talk about nepotism! Anyway, she nearly lost her first election, but them Democrats brought up a bunch of college kids from California to work for her opponent, and there is nothing that angers Alaska voters more than something like that. We were getting 6 or 7 calls a day from the "Knowles Campaign" every day from people who didn't even know what town they were calling or where is was.

Anyway, sorry for the diatribe on Alaska politics, but thanks for the notice.

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Interesting stuff, Don.

13. Yvonne Smith

It sounds like they had record crowds (for Alaska) to listen to President Trump yesterday, and the videos showed long lines of people waiting to get into the auditorium. Most of his rallies have been outdoors, but this one was being held inside apparently.

461D41F3-048E-4DEB-9CC4-205C4DD18F8A.jpeg

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It was inside, but I didn't go as there was predicted to be at least a 12-hour wait just for parking...and I had a granddaughter's birthday party to attend. My wife and her friends watched much of the rally speech on replay on Rumble. I sure hope it helps to get Murkowski out of the Senate and our governor re-elected. The venue only holds 4,500-5,000 people and more than double that number were expected. Anchorage has larger venues but they are presently dedicated to housing homeless.

15. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

The question remains, how in this world did joe biden get elected ? are so many Americans thrilled to eat less and pay more not to mention drive less for more.