President Trump Is Holding Rallies All Over The United States!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I wouldn't at all be discouraged if Trump got elected again as President OR someone like Trump. We need a "hard nose" in the White House, that, obviously, Biden isn't.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes we do and they don't come tougher and stronger than President Trump. I once saw him on that stupid idiot's show, crap, can't think of his name now but a real dufus (after leno??) Anyway, President Trump impressed me way back then because the "idiot" was trying to push Trump's button and actually swung at him wildly trying to make him blink or something. It was weird but Trump did NOT EVEN blink, and it was not something he probably expected, or did he, LOL!! I think that host's name was David something or other.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

President Trump just held a rally in Arizona last night with upwards of 50,000 people attending, and over 8 million tuned in to Newsmax to hear him speak. (Newsmax was apparently the only one who carried the show ?)
    Even the people who voted for Biden are waking a up and seeing that what they got was not what they were promised.

48317474-39F3-4115-90A8-AD09F874C6D2.jpeg

Faye Fox and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

what I don't get, is why anyone believed biden's promises, seriously?

Sorry, got to add/edit, I still do not believe the numbers weren't fixed. I just can't believe there are that many Americans that didn't see the prosperity of our country, all the good being done my President Trump. It had to be pure hatred, and why?? no one that doesn't hate can understand it.

Well at least people are waking up, I so hope it's true. We'll know this year if we can become the house majority, that will be a start.

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

I believe that very few people actually believed (or even cared about) Biden’s promises. He usually had under 20 people at every rally, even when he asked former president Obama to speak for him.
    What most of these people believed, was that a vote for anyone except President Trump was the right thing to do. So they were not actually voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump (or what they were told he stood for).

However, if the election had not been stolen by fraudulent voting methods, , Biden would have totally lost the election anyway.

Faye Fox and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Proving it was done by fraudulent methods is going to end up a "cold case" ;(

Al Amoling likes this.
  7. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

There are several counties in key states that had more votes than registered voters. Videos of vote counters pulling several suitcases of ballots from under tables after the polls had closed and observers were gone is total proof that fraud was committed and I suspect 40 million votes were falsified by the Democrats for Biden.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I watched all those videos and it so pissed me off that judges literally ignored the evidence. It's still President Trump for me, and biden is just a puppet, that obviously, doesn't have a very, good puppeteer ;)

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I just saw a flash of an ad for youtube video that on bidens approval rating after one year in office, and President Trump's was lower?? Is that true, or did they have polls that said that? That's got to be a lie ;( I didn't click on the youtube video because I don't believe it for a minute. But I'm still askin?

10. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

the quinippiac poll favors Democrats so I think Joe numbers are a good 10 points less.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know that poll Al, not that familiar with polls because I usually don't believe they are accurate, but are you saying that this poll is favoring President Trump this time?

12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Not at all...The results of poll with Trump in it are actually what they get when they poll heavily on Democrat side.......

When it's Biden they skew results so their savior doesn't look bad.

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I get it, I found the site for that poll too, but hell with it! Figures it's a University doing the poll. Our conservative kids attending school and colleges are really up against it aren't they :mad::(

Teresa Levitt and Al Amoling like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

I agree and disagree with this statement.
    If all that happens is that people try to get the information in front of courts (all the way up to the Supreme Court ), then there are enough people who have been either blackmailed or bought off, that the lawsuits will probably not do much good, as far as changing the election results to any degree.
    I do think that it will help to inform people who do not realize the election was stolen, and they are already finding discrepancies and fraudulent voting, so the information is starting to come out more in the open, and more people will be realizing the truth every single day.

However, if there was foreign intervention in our elections, then that means we are at war, even though it does not look like that. If we are in a concealed war, there are different things that can happen to take our country back and remove the people who were fraudulently put into office.
    President Trump never conceded the election, so he did not actually turn things over to Biden.
    Apparently there is a difference between being president and being the commander-in-chief , and it is possible that President Trump is still working in the background with our military to stop the enemies from taking over the government.

Just because someone got into the White House and fraudulently declared himself as president, he does not actually have those powers, and our military would be removing him as soon as possible.
    If there were bystanders who might be hurt by shooting, then they would want to do it in a way to protect innocent people , and not just start shooting and killing the fake president.
    I think that we are (as a nation) in somewhat of a similar situation.
    The military has taken an oath to protect this country and the Constitution, , but they have to do it without starting a civil conflict between the citizens of the country, and make sure that innocent people are not being hurt or killed.

Al Amoling likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

This was so, well said, President Trump talking about his toughest country to deal with:

Don Alaska likes this.