President Trump Is Actively Arresting Human-traffickers, And Pedophiles

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a thread to list the human traffickers that are being arrested and tried for their crimes, as well as the celebrity pedophiles and politicians being arrested for this crime.
    I am seeing arrests posted in the news every day, but I think that some of it never even makes the mainstream news channels.
    Our president is deeply committed to “saving the Children”, and it is probably one of the most important things he is doing in his presidency. I believe that God has called him to this mission, and he is using our military intelligence to help find and destroy these most evil people.

This article is about some of the MS-13 gang members arrested just recently.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms13-doj-first-terrorism-charges-gang-crackdown

Dwight Ward, Bobby Cole and Tom Galty like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I can't wait to see this on my local news.

No. Seriously. I can't wait. Why would I?

Dwight Ward likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

This is going on all over the world. President Trump has had meetings with all of the world leaders, and have discussed the “Saving the Children” plan with all of them. I am thinking that our military intelligence is working together with other countries, so that we can stop the human trafficking everywhere, and put the criminals in prison.
    President Trump just signed an order to provide housing and counseling for the rescued children as we save them and bring them home.

This article is from Germany, where they are shutting down a pedophile ring of over 30,000 members, who were sharing information on sexually abusing small children, and even babies.

https://neonnettle.com/news/11943-germany-uncovers-major-pedophile-ring-with-30-000-members

Babs Hunt and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't understand why the President would want to arrest those who ride bicycles...o_O

6. Yvonne Smith

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

When these conspiracy people were talking about child trafficking they were all put down as kooks. Conspiracy no more and probably more to come.
    Last time some one put in about missing children they claim all these children were found and just ran away. These people are just trying to cover up a sick crime ring. Where is the main street media again.

https://www.mcall.com/news/nation-world/mc-nws-39-children-rescued-georgia-20200829-fe43ysv4dfabfeyylkbp7km4oi-story.html

And
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=39+childern+resuded+in+George&t=palemoon&ia=web

Dwight Ward likes this.
  8. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  9. John Brunner

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

Incredible and sickening. You wonder if the networks are that big in other countries.

11. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

It is hard to imagine how someone can take that kind of advantage over a kid. Considering the numbers of individuals involved, there have to be some big fish reeled in.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. John Brunner

I'm shocked that it's this big in the states. When this topic comes up, I always think of the seedy parts of some Asian nations.

13. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Sadly, its true, and sickening and disgusting. What Yvonne said in post #6 is true.

My daughter and husband bought their "dream house" a few years ago with 2 acres and plenty of room for 2 girls and dogs. Unfortunately, the sellers did not tell them of a sex offender living very close and in view of their house. My daughter broke down and sobbed uncontrollably, but the motherhood factor kicked in a few days later, and she not only bought a firearm, after qualifying, but bought a few weeks old, pure-bred German Shepherd, who is now a force to be reckoned with at 100lbs.

I looked the man up and sure enough, he served 10 yrs for sexually abusing a 2-yr old girl, not once but several times. When released, his parents let him move to their property in a converted tool shed, but he is within less than 100 yds to my daughter's house. My son-in-law is not someone to fool with either. He is a fireman and rather fearless, and he is also armed. I do not like this, but I really can't blame them for taking precautions. They visit us often, and the dog and I have bonded also. Let me tell you, anyone who comes to their house uninvited, has more courage than I do.

When you hear his low growl and holding his head down with a menacing look would scare the heck out of most people, and he is very defensive when it comes to the girls, who love him.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  14. Dwight Ward

Registered

The transgender bathroom meme referenced Target’s 2016 announcement that it would allow “transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity” and the concerns of critics that this policy would make it easier for men to follow girls into bathrooms.

Breaking News

A man followed a young girl into a Target bathroom in Texas saying he self identified as a woman. The man’s teeth were knocked out by the girl’s father, who says he self identifies as the tooth fairy.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

This is a HUGE arrest........ over 900 members of a dark web pedophile ring (Playpen) have been arrested , and from several different countries, so this is part of a worldwide arrest of pedophiles.
    I would guess that some of the information from Weinstein, Epstein, and Gislaine Maxwell have been helping a lot for the FBI and Interpol to fins and arrest these people.

https://newspunch.com/fbi-pedophile-ring-dark-web/

Dwight Ward and John Brunner like this.