Prayer Request For Our Ina!

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, May 5, 2016.

1. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

So glad you felt well enough to give us an update. I will continue to pray that all turns out well.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

Continuing prayers , Ina..

3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

You have been in my prayers, Ina.

5. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Today is Friday, and I am almost through my battery of cardiology tests. I still have the three hour chemical test next week, but at least for a few days, I can stay home and rest. I can't believe how tired I am, or how much I'm sleeping.

My vision is fluctuating from good to bad and back day to day. Not reading so much has helped, but I do miss be here on SO. I miss all of you.

Today is Friday the 13th, a good luck day for me, because my oldest son, ER, was born on Friday 5/13/66. If he had lived, he would have been 50 today. His son will be 29 this year, and he is now starting to ask me questions about his father's death after 23 years. Probably because the man that killed ER just got out of prison this month. I thought it would be a painful subject, but it is turning out to be the opposite. The good memories I have of ER are coming forward, and now I'm able to give my grandson some happy stories of his father.

I'm going to take advantage of my good sight today, and see if I can catch up with what's going on with all of you good people. I see that we have several new members that I need to get to know, and I am looking forward to that.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I do believe in the power of prayer, and it nice to know that others care.

image.jpeg

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It is good to hear from you , Ina ! I am glad that you are feeling well enough to be here with us this morning, and we all miss you when you are gone.
    I hope that the doctors are finding out what is going on with the heart and low blood pressure issues. If the chemical test is a chemical stress test, the test itself only takes a few minutes; but all of the preparation takes a long time, and then you have to sit and recover aferwards for at least another hour.
    You will also need a driver to take you home after that test, if I remember right, so you will need your grandson to go along with you.
    We are all praying for you here, and look forward to seeing you online, even when it is just a quick visit, @Ina I. Wonder .
    Love and Hugs........Yvonne

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Diane Lane and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Sending wishes for a complete recovery, Ina.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  8. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Hello Ina, happy to meet you
    You rest all you can, I will remember you in my prayers x

9. Chris Ladewig

Registered

So glad you felt well enough to join us today. Doctoring can be so stressful all on it's own so rest while you can. I'll be praying for a favorable outcome to all the tests they are having to do. Fell Better.

10. Chris Ladewig

Registered

11. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh no, I was so caught up with my own health issues that I missed this until now. I'm so glad to see you back and posting updates @Ina I. Wonder. I didn't realize things had gotten so bad, I thought your area was probably still recovering and perhaps you didn't have full time electricity yet. I hope your grandson is able to be with you and take care of you during this time. If my situation were different, I'd come visit and check on you. Please keep us posted on how you're doing and I'll keep you on my prayers, for sure.

12. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Hope you are enjoying the time spent with your grandson, Ina, we are praying for you my friend.;)