Prayer Request For Our Ina!

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, May 5, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just chatted with Ina, and she has been at the cardiologist for most of the day today. They are going to be giving her more tests for most of next week, and her blood pressure is so low they were barely able to do bloods tests.
    That they are scheduling all of the heart tests this fast is an indication that they probably are thinking there is a serious problem with her heart, at least that is what it seems like to me.
    The good news here is that her doctors seem to be really attentive to what is going on and will be very thorough with all of the tests they are doing, and hopefully, they can get her heart working better again, and she will be feeling better soon.
    Please keep Ina in your prayers and add her to any prayer chains from church if you have access to that, too.

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for the update, Yvonne, we are praying.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Thanks for letting us know.

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith Appreciate being made aware. Ina has been a good friend for quite a long time. Frank

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Praying.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Praying for you Ina God Bless

7. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

So sorry to hear this ... Prayers for Ina..

8. Jim Veradyne

Jim Veradyne Veteran Member
    Registered

Like most here, I guess, I know you only from this forum, and at that not very well since I am not here often, but my prayers are with you.

9. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I pray for Ina too - sincere good wishes for a good strong recovery x

10. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

Sending prayers for Ina. Has there been any updates? God Bless I hope you feel better soon.

11. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm keeping Ina in my thoughts and prayers too. I've been missing her.

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Ina said that she would call me this weekend and let me know how she is doing; but so far, she hasn't called. I always hesitate to call her, because I know that she is worn out and needs her sleep, and I do not want to wake her up if she is resting.
    It might be that she is busy with family since they are all fairly close to her, and maybe they have taken her somewhere for Mother's Day.
    I will message her later and see if she answers that; but now she is having trouble reading and writing because of her vision, I am hesitant to do that anymore either.
    So, I usually wait for her to contact me.
    Next week is more tests with her heart; so hopefully, they can get a handle on what is happening and help her to feel better.
    As soon as I hear anything, I will let everyone know, and she always says how much she misses everyone here, too.

13. Ken Anderson

Yes, please do. Let her know that we miss her, that we're praying for her, and that we will be hear whenever she's ready to come back to us.

14. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Hello to all you good people. I have missed every one of you. I have come to rely on seeing everyone's daily comments. It has been lonely without all of you.

As Yvonne told you, I am going through a series of tests at a cardiologist's, and I have two more days of it this week, and then some kind of chemical heart test that takes 3 hours next week. Last Tuesday they tried seven time to take blood for blood test, (even my feet), but no go, my BP was 76/52 with a heart rate of 61.

My right arm is numb, and my vision had gotten so blurry I just couldn't see unless I was looking far off. But today when I awoke I could see better than I have in a weeks. I have seven herniated disks and my orthopedist thinks my arm and blurry eyes might be a pinched nerve. So I guess my neck must have shifted some, because today my vision has allowed me to see enough to get online.

I'm beginning to see myself as I used to see my old '75 Chrysler Córdoba as it aged the 35 years I had it. It was a great car, but when it broke down, it generally was two or three things at once. Diagnostics were confusing, somewhat expensive to fix, and fixing it would take time. But it was a great car until someone stole it in 2010.

I hope to 'see' you guys tomorrow, and thank you all for the prayers. I so appreciate them all.

15. Ken Anderson

We're praying for you Ina.