Prayer Request For Ina!

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Yvonne Smith, May 6, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been trying to message Ina for the last few days, with no response, and called her with no response. Finally, I messaged her step-daughter , Patricia (the one Ina just adopted) and asked her if Ina was okay.
    Today, I got an email from Bobert (Ina's Grandson) telling me that Ina has been very sick, her phone is turned off, and she does not have her iPad either.
    She has been having seizures again, and her doctor is changing her medications to see if that helps. I am very concerned about this, and hoping that our dear friend does not end up in the hospital and then in a nursing home, which is what recently happened to another friend of mine.
    Please keep Ina in your prayers, and I will update everyone if I hear any news. Please share this with the other forum if possible, @Joe Riley ; so that they can also pray for her.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Although I'm not on best terms with her, I hope she's okay. Forum issues are one thing but real life is another.

Sending positive thoughts her way!

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Ina - in my thoughts and prayers

Joe Riley and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Well Caught @Yvonne Smith , I'm glad you took the decision to contact Ina's family..and I'm so sorry to hear she's very poorly again.

She's really been through the mill so much in the last few years, and I know the last thing she wants, is to end up in a nursing home, so let's all pray and wish her well...

Ina be well soon mi amiga

images.duckduckgowell.com.jpeg

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks @Yvonne Smith I have alerted our friends in the other forum and will pass along any updates to them.

6. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Prayers sent your way, from wife/I.

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I had already posted in another section on here asking if Ina was OK ,after seeing a post on another forum saying she was sick , another member on here alerted me to this post

Sending you my best wishes @Ina I. Wonder

IMG_2074.GIF

8. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you for posting this. I had asked a few,about her where she was and no one at the time seemed to know. She had sent me a special message over a week ago, and I became concerned after no word or post from her after that. I truly hope and pray for her and family she has a good recovery .

9. Patsy Faye

Registered

[​IMG] Ina Xx

Yvonne Smith and Joe Riley like this.
  10. Praying for you, Ina! Get well soon!

Joe Riley likes this.
  11. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Ina was one of several who were instrumental in prodding me, ever so gently, and for ever so long, to join SOF, a fact for which I must thank them, and Ina in particular. Best wishes to you, old friend Ina!
    Frank

Patsy Faye likes this.
  12. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Get well, Ina.

May the Great Spirit Father give you healing.

Holly Saunders and Patsy Faye like this.
  13. Patsy Faye

Registered

upload_2017-5-8_12-37-58.jpeg Ina Xx

Holly Saunders likes this.
  14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Father God, Please bring healing to Your beloved daughter and our beloved friend @Ina I. Wonder. Give the Doctors discernment as to what is causing her seizures Lord and wisdom to know which medication will help her stop having them. Ina, like all of us are in Your hands Lord and while the Doctors can help with the gifts You have blessed them with....You are still our Healer and since You have created every part of our being it is You Father who knows exactly what is wrong with Ina and I ask that You touch her body with Your healing right hand and lift the problems in her body that are bringing forth these seizures. In Jesus' name I pray that one day soon Ina will be posting here on the Senior's Forum giving You the glory Father for her healing. Amen

Holly Saunders and Patsy Faye like this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just got an email from Ina today. She said that she is having seizures; but not any worse than has happened before, and she hopes that the medicine change will help with the seizures and brain fog that goes along with that. She said that her grandson was so worried that he took both her iPhone and IPad, but now she has them back.
    She is not going to be on the forum for a while yet; but she thanks everyone for the prayers, and sends her love to everyone here. She said she will call me when she feels better, and we should not worry.
    While I am still concerned about the seizures and other health issues from that, I was very happy to get the email from Ina, and she seemed pretty coherent in the email; so that helped me to feel better.
    Please share with her other forum friends, @Joe Riley .