Prayer Request For Chrissy

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just heard from Chrissy this morning, and she really needs our love and our prayers at this time. Most of you will remember that her mother has been very ill for some time now, and she was crying this morning when she told me that her mom just recently passed away.
    She is alone at home, as well; so anyone who has her email or other contact information, it would help if we can be in touch with her right now and help give her some support through this sad time.
    I remember when my mom died, and even though she had been very sick, and I knew she was going to die, it was still the hardest thing in my life to have to go through.
    Chrissy would very much like to come back and be a part of this forum again, and I would like that, too. I think that we all have missed her cheerful ways while she has been gone.
    Please add her to your prayers.

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for letting us know, Yvonne.
    [​IMG]

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Wish you strength and guidance at this sad time Chrissy x

4. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

My heart and prayers go out to you Chrissy and your family. There is never a good time to loose someone you love. It feels like you loose a part of you. Talking of the love your mother show you to your family will help all of you.

Hugs to you Chrissy.

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you everyone. I just got home yesterday and I'm not feeling well. Just wanted to thank everyone.

I've made mistakes and I've learned from them. My mother's death has been awake up call.

If I hurt anyone, please forgive me. This is a fresh start for me.

I haven't eaten and need to go out and buy some food, my stomach hurts really bad...too many pills on an empty stomach.

6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, I haven't met you yet Chrissy, but I am glad you are with us, and sorry you have had a hard time recently. It has got to be extremly had to lose a parent and it is something I am not looking forward to at all. I think it is something you can never really prepare yourself for, even though you know it is coming. Glad you are here!:)

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thank you, To be honest, I didn't think it would be as difficult as it is. I lost my husband 12 years ago and that was painful, this is a different pain, still deep though.

Avigail David and Diane Lane like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

image.jpeg

We are glad to have you "back in the fold" again, Chrissy ! !

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

sympathy-messages-images.jpg

So sorry for your loss Chrissy. Your online Family has missed you and we are very glad to have you back and hope we can be of some comfort to you during your time of mourning.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Babs, not having a good day today but I'll get over it.

Diane Lane and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

{{{{{[​IMG]}}}}} Hugs

Diane Lane and Chrissy Cross like this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks everyone, have been sick because of this and other issues. Went to Dr. this morning, hopefully I'll get straightened out and be posting soon.

13. Yvonne Smith

Stress is always hard on a person, and the sadness of losing your mother is going to be with you for a while. I know that it took me a long time to get over losing mine.
    I actually packed some of her flowers from the garden at Sandpoint all around the country with me for many years as I moved, just because it helped me to feel like I had a little part of her still there close to me.
    Eventually, I lost them, bit by bit, but as I plant new ones that were like the ones she had, then it helps keep the memory alive.

Hugs and prayers for you, @Chrissy Page . We are here for your support when you need us.....

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks Yvonne, I'll have to think of something special too. It's been a tough week but at least health wise it's improving and I can just get on with the grieving process and not feel sick.

I think if I can get a good nights sleep that will also help. Thankfully I really don't have much going on the rest of June except for blood work and the usual cleaning but I may let that slide...the dust will be there, just a little thicker. :)

Diane Lane and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It doesn't help I know, because no one truly does know how another person feels, but I was thirteen when I lost my mother. Some days, I can close my eyes and picture her, and hear her voice, and there are times when she is in my dreams. But there are many other times when I can't remember what she looked like. Since my dad's house burned while I was in college, I have no photos of her as I remember her. The only photos I have are a few that were taken when she was much younger than she was when I came along, and that's not how I remember her. I was in my twenties when my father died, so I remember him much more clearly. Since I had moved from his house years before he died, I sometimes feel like I could drive back to Michigan and visit him whenever I wanted to. Although memories can be painful, their absence can be even worse.