Potty Stuff

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bobby Cole, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Who among us does not know which gender they are? I mean, if there is any doubt, take a look at one's self and Google the results of the examination then compare what one finds to themselves. Easy.
    Uh......not so much it would seem.

North Carolina is in all the news about a suit that the state government had to resolve. Namely, who gets to use the male restroom and who gets to use the female restroom? A difficult question if a person's IQ is located about 3 feet south of their brain.

Now get this: The hubbub was initially started by a gentleman by the name of Chad Turner, the president of the N. Carolina LGBT Chamber of Commerce. He is also a jury convicted sex offender. At some point he was a youth pastor and was convicted of fondling one of his students.

Finally, the state government came up with a ruling (costing a bunch of cash) that males are males and females are females. Period.
    Now, the 1% or so of their population is in arms because they believe that they are being discriminated against because of which sex they might identify with. Crazy. image.jpeg

2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

and now these rock & rolls singers are boycotting as they are in favor of this. tell ya what if i find one in there with my wife im going to make the news

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Bruce Springsteen will do concerts in Middle Eastern countries where they collapse walls onto the heads of gay people, where women have to cover themselves completely, and are not allowed to drive, but he won't do a concert in a state that doesn't allow men to use the women's bathroom. Paypal also has facilities in countries where being gay is a capital offense, yet they won't do business in North Carolina.

4. Gary Ridenour

Registered

they can keep him. he's in Obama's back pocket anyway

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Registered

Millionaire rock star Bruce Springsteen deliberately chose to ‘hurt economically’ fans, workers and small businesses by his last minute cancellation of a concert in Greensboro, North Carolina set for Sunday in protest of a state law known as HB2 that bans men from using women’s bathrooms. Springsteen cancelled the date Friday afternoon, just two days before the April 10 show which would have featured the complete playing of his 1980 album, The River.

link

Diane Lane and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

What I do not understand is the value that the American people place upon Bruce S.
    His main attraction, "Born in the U.S.A." is about the most anti-American piece of rubbish I have ever heard.
    All most people pay attention to is the hook and not the rest of the words. He's telling everyone what it is that he DOESN'T like about being born in the U.S.A.

Granted, he has done some things in support of veterans and their families but so has Jane Fonda in the past few years.
    To me, a Vietnam vet, all Springsteen did was provide more fuel to a fire that has never gone out.

Sorry for going off topic on my own thread but I just had to say something about a guy who can't even sing much less stand as an example of what true Americanism is all about.

Is it time for my meds yet honey?

7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a43931/north-carolina-anti-lgbt-law-boycott/

Here's a list of those boycotting North Carolina. In case anyone wants to boycott them. :eek:

Maybe all these "people" who are so confused about whether they are male or female should go to their Doctors and get a physical and let the Doctor explain the gender to them according to what their physical equipment looks like. The World is getting "crazier" by the day!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  8. Gary Ridenour

Registered

others join in. Canadian rock star Bryan Adams boycots Mississippi as does movie star Sharon stone

An Open Letter to Bruce Springsteen and His Band

https://stream.org/open-letter-bruce-springsteen-band/

Joe Riley and Diane Lane like this.
  9. Gary Ridenour

Registered

wow the list has really grown

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Like most other women, I am not at all pleased that men can just decide to come into the ladies rest rooms at public places. There are already stories on record of women actually being accosted by these supposed transgender people using that excuse to be where they should never be.
    American Families association has now started a movement to boycott Target, which is the main company to support this idea.
    I think that I would not want to shop at ANY store that proposed letting anyone use whatever bathroom they want to use.
    I don't shop at Target anyway, but if I did, I would now be telling them that I would not shop there anymore.
    The wording that they used was that they want everyone to feel comfortable in their store, so they are allowing people to use whatever ret room they "identify with".
    They may be making a tiny minority of the people happy by allowing this; but they are insulting and alienating all of those people who have been loyal customers there and trusted that their privacy would be protected.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...t-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-goes-viral/

Diane Lane and Von Jones like this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

What I believe and what is actually true can be different. I do believe that all this mixed up gender is caused from a deficiency in the mother when pregnant. People born one sex and their brain favour the other. This might be done on purpose by some eugenics idea done by vaccine, chemicals, drugs, radiation, or even all the junk foods that are around. My ideas would be called conspiracy but I do think someone wants to decrease the population. I have watch people like Bill Gates say if we do a good job of vaccination we can lower the population by 15 present what he means. He comes from a family who believes in eugenics. I also watch a professor who was talking about population control and they gave him a standing ovation I am wondering if he would be willing to die to help the cause.
    There seem more and more and they are getting more press. Until they look at this as a medical problem and find what is causing it it will never go away and probably become worse.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Sheldon Scott and Diane Lane like this.
  12. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, yes, yes, yes, etc. I agree with all above, including @Martin Alonzo. I've been around a lot of gay people, since where I'm from is a hot bed of it. I have friends who claim to be gay, although I've seen their gender attractions change over time, particularly based on those with whom they've come into contact, and been influenced by. Of course, gender attraction and gender identity are somewhat separate issues, but are also related, since the two are linked by the LGBT(Q?) <--I've seen the Q added, but don't have the time, energy or desire to delve into that.

I do think there is a very small group of people who have been influenced in utero to have some of this confusion. There are a lot of people having babies these days who have experimented with various types of drugs and also been exposed to a multitude of other chemicals/toxins that could influence such matters. I feel bad for those people, and I honestly don't care how they dress, or whether they wear makeup or not. I don't have an issue with someone who legitimately believes he was born to be a female using the rest room with me, because he is not a danger to me. However, I don't think any state needs to be creating laws allowing this to take place, because in this case, the needs of the many need to outshine the needs of the miniscule number in this category. The many do not need to be unsafe because the government has chosen to side with a tiny fragment of the population, thereby letting in those with ill intents.

Also, I'm sure some of y'all have noticed that there's a group of parents who now choose not to gender identify their children, and not to dress them according to stereotypical children's clothing. I foresee more problems for these children, and also for society, in the future, due to this. They obviously think they are being forward-thinkers, but in my opinion, they are doing more harm than good. I don't think it's necessary to dress girls in all pink and boys in all blue, but there's no need to confuse children who aren't already experiencing these types of issues.

13. This nonsense has been spreading at least during the last few years.
    My viewpoint:

1. Little kids are urged against or forbidden to play pretend, & when that normal aspect of childhood is missed, it might backfire later on;
    2. There are too many adult-aged-individuals who refuse to grow up- when parents and other adults try to be part of kids' peer groups, kids have to go to extremes to be different/individuals;
    3. Individuals believing (& one on the forum I got kicked off of even said this) 'nobody can truly know if they're male, female, or 'other,' and no one can know if they're gay, straight, or 'other,' unless they Experiment;'
    4. The equally stupid/destructive notion that 'Everything is Sexual,' like there's no such thing as admiring someone's good qualities or noticing somebody looks better than you, it's all 'sexual attraction.'

Plus all the screwball adults who buy into this nonsense and even push it on kids.
    There was even a father on that forum who asked other members if they thought it'd be o.k. for him to allow his kid (I think he was a 5-year-old kindergartner) to wear nail polish to school.

Diane Lane and Sheldon Scott like this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The eugenics people are laughing as they see people fighting between group all over the world and the people are missing the point. Look for what causes the problem and fix it there. This is a brain dysfunction and needs to be corrected. You can say a birth defect if it was a spina bifida than they would make sure it did not happen by giving prenatal vitamins. As long as they will not address the cause they will end up never fixing the problem. If they can stop more from being born than the problem will slowly die out. [No pun intended]

Diane Lane likes this.