Possession Of Tools

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Frank Sanoica, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

A bandolier of Nerf bullets perhaps? Or an attachment similar to the grenade launcher for an M-14 but made for.......paintball?

Ed Wilson likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Pith helmet.

3. Mary Miller

Mary Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Since the sixties, the attacks on the 2nd amendment have gotten stronger and stronger. I have heard in England they were thinking of banning knives because they were used so often 'as weapons'.
    I carry a knife at all times. I need it to cut baling twine, open boxes...It is a Swiss Army knife, so I use it often during the day and others ask to borrow it. When they outlawed them on planes, I was upset. It was like they outlawed phones to me.
    It occurred to me that a sharpened set of keys could be used as weapons why allow them? When there is a will there is a way. Electrical cords have been used to kill. This effort by the government to control the populace and remove their right to defend themselves (or whittle) makes me grumpy.
    It is not to help us but to keep us from defense against them.
    I am not giving up my cast iron skillet!

4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I ran into the wrong deputies at the county building several months ago..I was taught as was every male member of my family for generations that you did not leave the house without a means to make fire and a knife. Subsequent to that, I have a very small pen knife that has been in my pocket for fifty years.
    Set the metal detector off, thought I was trying to hijack the building from the reaction of the young deputy. Luckily his partner was a more seasoned veteran, that could see clearly.

Frank Sanoica and Bobby Cole like this.