Poll: United States Government Involvement In 9/11/01 Attacks

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Feb 1, 2023.

?

Someone within the United States government was complicit in the 9/11/01 attacks.

1. I do believe that.

2. I believe that is probably true.

3. I don't have an opinion.

4. I doubt it, but it's possible.

5. I don't believe it.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Given a strong indication that the Patriot Act had already been written at the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon, some people believe that the US government was, in some way, either complicit or even instrumental in bringing about the attacks in order to ensure passage of the Patriot Act.

How much do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

Someone within the United States government was complicit in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Like Peal Harbor, it’s pretty hard for me to believe that no one in the Government knew about an upcoming attack.

3. Ken Anderson

No one will know what your answer is. I am going to wait a while before I reply to this poll, but I cannot see how you voted.

4. Ken Anderson

Complicit doesn't necessarily mean that they hired the hijackers. If someone in the government knew that it was going to take place and allowed it in order to ensure passage of the Patriot Act (or for another purpose), then they are complicit.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I am the most cynical person I know...it's a survival skill. But I really don't want to believe that there are enough sociopaths in power to step aside and allow that level of carnage to happen, regardless of how much power might result from it. George W. seemed like such a nice guy. But weren't there rumors of the Saudi royal family being rushed back home immediately after it happened? I can't imagine them being on our soil on that day if the events were already known to be imminent.

Then there were the supposed videos of Iranians celebrating in the streets. That could just as easily have been stock footage taken at any time. I never really believed that stuff when I saw it, but in the moment, a "real American" just keeps his mouth shut.

Funny how I'll believe that the current crew is out to kill the world with the virus and/or The Shot, but I don't want to believe that our government of 20 years ago would sacrifice a few thousand to clamp down on us Russian-style.

Red pills are bitter.

Don Alaska and Krystal Shay like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I am also an extreme cynic, but I don't buy into a lot of conspiracy theories.

7. Ken Anderson

To my understanding, that was confirmed. While all other air traffic was halted following the attacks, the Bin Laden family was allowed to flee the country. -- CBS News

8. John Brunner

Perhaps it was government disinformation that started the rumor that the Twin Towers were taken down with explosives, so as to set the stage that all "unapproved opinions" were conspiracy theories.

9. John Brunner

Yet here they were, on that very day. If the event were known beforehand, I can't believe they would have been anywhere near here.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

They may not have been involved, but it's curious that, when no one else was allowed to be in the air in US air space, they were.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  11. John Brunner

They may not have been involved, but if our guys knew what was gonna happen, it was pretty stupid to have the Royal family here. On the other hand, to reschedule their visit for shaky reasons may have raised suspicions.

They may have been allowed to leave because (a) of who they were, and (b) the pilots were of known identity, as were all of the passengers. So the risk of them being a 5th plane was zero.

Makes one wonder if the plane that was "headed to the Capitol" really was.

12. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Putting it mildly, Imo. I put up a thread here of a flight attendant who was very convincing it was planned, the best I've seen yet.

13. John Brunner

Here is the link to that thread. But YouTube took the video down because it violated their Terms of Service, for whatever reason...

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Everything that is true violates YouTube's terms of service.

15. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I think her publisher may have stopped it after she wrote a book, below is a short composite of it, but not nearly as detailed as her book, it is amazingly accurate, not just conspiracy but facts and proof on the most part.
    At first she just talked to anyone who would listen with an audience, Trump even liked her take on it.