Polaroids New Mobile Printer

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Val White, May 18, 2015.

1. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  2. John Donovan

John Donovan Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, this is outstanding! I can't believe how far we have come, given the fact that ten years ago, a computer and a printer would take you a lot of space. Nowadays, you have both of them in your pocket!

I just hope this printer will be more reliable than its bulky and huge counterparts...

3. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

Technology has improved so much in the last 5 years. I could have used this when I was still going from one courthouse to the other collecting data as a researcher.

4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

That's what my niece was bragging to me last Christmas. She got that for an early Christmas gift from her uncle in the US. In testing the camera, it looked liked the polaroid of old. I remember a cousin having that polaroid that we used to play with. The only problem with that is the so called "bullet" that is actually the photo paper. Now, with this modern polaroid, I wonder how it could compete with the digital camera not only of the phone but with big cameras like the DSLRs.

One thing going for the polaroid is the hardcopy. I'm not sure if my niece's polaroid has a memory to save the shots and that those digital shots could be stored or uploaded in the computer. It was Christmas day that time so I didn't have the luxury of getting the details. For a toy, that polaroid is okay but for adults, I don't think I would relish that.

5. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

But I liked Polaroid before. I hate all these great companies who screw themselves because they want to "keep up". I still enjoy VHS, Polaroid pictures, and library books.