Pictures In The Conversation

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Ina I. Wonder, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Gonna look it over and give it a try. Thanks Harry.
    Thought I had tried this but i'll refresh and attempt it again. Much obliged, Ken.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It also depends on the size of your pictures @Bill Boggs . Sometimes, pictures that I have taken with my camera are too large and then they will not post, and probably won't post no matter which method you use.( You will probably get a red banner that says the picture is too large.)
    What I do is use an iPad app called Photolab, and they have borders that you can put around the picture and when you do that, it also re-sizes the picture so that it will upload.
    Not only does Photolab re-size pictures and add frames or borders; but there are a lot of other fun effects that you can easily do with your picture.
    There are other re-sizing apps that you can use, but this one works fine for me. Here is the link to download it to your iPad.

Photo Lab: Picture Editor, effects & fun face app by VicMan LLC
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-lab-picture-editor-effects-fun-face-app/id441457218?mt=8

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

That's what I use but if a pic is too large and some are, forget which ones though. It's either one Ive taken with my camera on my iPhone or a screenshot taken with my iPad....anyway, I just crop it a little using photolab.

It's a fun app and I paid $4.99 for the upgrade that's how much I liked it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm just too cute for words.....ha hahahaha

IMG_1339.JPG

Frank Sanoica likes this.