Photos

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Bill Boggs, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I spent the best part of an hour looking for my little camera. It's a very small Canon. I used to fancy myself a student of the craft of photography back in the days of film photography. I didn't always have an eye for what made a good shot. I can't photo beans with this little Canon but nevertheless I am going to energies my bird feeders in an attempt to encourage all my birds to return. If successful I'm going make an effort to photograph the birds. I did try one time several years ago but failed bigtime. I deleted all bird photos. That was the best place for them. I'm going to try again. So to all you photographers whom I have admired, look out, there may be a new kid on the block.:D

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

New kids on the block are always welcome @Bill Boggs. :)

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Photography speaking of course. but I may stumble on to something Those we've seen in the past are really good. Someone made a disclaimer on their photos and /or experience but those photos looked like they were s standing right next to the birds or they had a good telephoto lens. Mine will not be so spectacular if any appear at all, but I'm carrying my camera with me when I go out. I started to buy a pretty good camera a few years back but my roommate cautioned , "there's nothing to photograph in Oklahoma" so I didn't buy a camera.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Most of the digital cameras now days, even the inexpensive ones can capture some really nice pictures. The trick is having the right lighting, taking the picture at the right distance for your camera, and keeping the camera and the subject still while taking the picture.

I'm not as steady with my camera as I used to be so I need to try using my tripod more often now. My camera is not an expensive one but I do get some good pictures with it now and then. :)

Another trick is taking several photos of whatever it is your taking a picture of...one of those shots is bound to come out the way you want it to. :)

Have fun with your camera @Bill Boggs. We will be looking forward to seeing what you found to photograph where you are. :)