Photo Collage Chrome Or Firefox Extension

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Diane Lane, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Does anyone have or know of a good (free) photo collage extension for Chrome, or the same for Firefox? I can't remember what they're called on Firefox, since Chrome is my primary browser. I'm looking for something where I can either just click each picture and add it to a collage, or maybe do some sort of screenshot that I can then edit. The purpose is so I can post collections of my items on my various social media sites. Thanks in advance!

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I want to be of help but I'm not savvy with browsers. All I use for photo editing is Adobe Photoshop. It is simpler for me since I had been using that since a long time ago although my usual hunt for Photoshop is the simple re-sizing of picture and the brightness and contrast only. This is actually the first time that I've heard of a photo edito using the internet browser.Well, it looks like I'm being left behind by technology, particulalrly the internet, that's why I am roaming around once in a while and joining some forums on the side not for anything else but for the learning, new knowledge that can be of use to me.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Sorry, I don't use any of that stuff.

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

My sister, who is a devoted Marilyn Monroe fan, has a specific software that makes collages but it isn't a browser extension and it's a stand-alone program, not a Photoshop filter or similar.

Let me ask her what the name of the software is to let you know @Diane Lane.

I would say that software can do the job more efficiently that a browser extension/plugin. I have seen none for Chrome, and I'm nor familiar with the Firefox addons to say, but I would certainly prefer a piece of software because if your browser crashes, all you hard job will be gone with the wind.

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you @Carlota Clemens I have one browser extension that I pay for each month, but it is specifically for Twitter, and it's somewhat limited as far as selecting items for the collages. Once they are posted on Twitter, I am able to go in and copy them, but as I said, I'm limited with the items I can select for the collages, because my shop sites and the extension itself select certain images for me to choose from. I would love a software that would do the same, other than an extension, because that would give me free rein to select whichever items I would like to highlight, and create as many collages as I need. Free is always better, but if it's low cost, I might be able to swing it.