Perpetual Fear

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It seems that there is a plot to keep us always afraid of the earth being destroyed. In 2000 there was a complete fear for all computers to quit Y2K. Then it was terrorism. Then came 2012 and they found proof in the Aztec calendar and other sources. The perpetual appearance of world destroying viruses or bacteria’s. There was a scientist/archaeologist Dr Sitchin talking about Nibiru returning and making great changes this was to happen last year. Now we have a new planet called planet 9 which has been proven by astrophysicist some believe it will cause a rain of meteorites that has the ability of destroying the earth.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...th-once-and-could-do-it-again-THIS-MONTH.html

http://www.babwnews.com/2016/04/scientists-stunned-by-new-model-of-mysterious-planet-9/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35996096/planet-9-is-not-going-to-kill-us

It will be interesting to see the next one.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Nibiru (Planet X) has actually been talked about for many years, and back in the 1980’s it was even in the newspapers that astronomers thought they might have discovered a new planet, or something unknown that is in our solar system.
    I do agree with you that it seems like the news is mostly directed to cause either fear or anger, or some kind of negative emotion, and keep people perpetually upset.
    This however, does not prohibit the possibility that there is truly an unknown planet or dark sun that has such a long orbit that it is only near to earth and the sun every few thousand years.
    I have read before that some people think that our sun is a binary star, and that there is another dark star (also called a brown star) that is in our solar system.
    If there is something like this, and it is now getting close to earth, this certainly helps to explain the increase in earthquake activity, and maybe even the change in weather that is causing all of the hurricanes to be worse this year.
    For many years our military has been excavating and building DUMBS (deep underground military bases), and the explanation has always been they are there in case of nuclear attack.
    However, they could also be for protection if we are going to have bad asteroid showers from Nibiru and its moons (which it is supposed to have several of) and maybe even from earthquakes caused by the strong magnetic pull.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne you and I all follow these things but I am probably little less convinced but intrigued. I guess tomorrow we will see one way or another. I listen to Rense Radio who cover a lot of these thing that are a little different. So tomorrow will be a quiet day or I told you so. Have a happy day tomorrow

Terry Page likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

That is exactly what I am hoping for as well, @Martin Alonzo ! As you mentioned, and as we both know, most of these predictions (religious or otherwise) come to nothing; but they sure do make for a whole lot of Youtube videos for people to watch.
    I am not expecting anything dramatic to happen tomorrow either; but there could be some kind of explanation for the increased quake activity that we do not know about .
    I guess if we have an unexpected eclipse tomorrow, then we can start believing .

Terry Page likes this.
  5. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

In 1911, I believe it was, my Dad was 10 and vividly remembered and told me often about, whenever the subject of comets & such came up, that he and his folks & brothers and sisters, living on a farm in Wisconsin, harkened to the neighbors' fears regarding coming doom. It was widely known that Halley's Comet, due to pass through Earth's orbit, might create catastrophe. The Earth was to pass THROUGH the Comet's tail! Rumor insisted that crops planted that Spring would be burnt and destroyed; DON'T PLANT, the neighbors implored my Grandpa, he being a most pragmatic and self-disciplined man. His reaction?

"Bool-sheeth", in his guttural Czech-sprinkled English. He planted his crops. The Earth DID pass through the tail, as predicted, my Dad remembered the sky being illuminated at night by reddish glowing light for many days. Everyone of any serious religious bent was terrified, except the Old Man.

EDIT: I sincerely hope this tale dispels some bit of any lingering fear harbored by folks that tomorrow's "cataclysm" might destroy us all. I'll take my Grandpa's side: it's bool-sh!t!

Frank

He likely enjoyed bringing in his crops, unmolested by the cosmic threat, whereas the neighbors sought means to buy food for the coming winter, their crops never having been planted.

I have no idea how often, if ever, Halley's presents such spectacle, but DO know my Dad remembered well; it did happen. Folks the world 'round had been frightened, fearing the unknown which was "stirred" no doubt by the newspapers. Hearing my Dad's telling of it, I had to feel instilled respect for my old Grandpa, whom I remembered only vaguely; he died when I was 9.

7. Yvonne Smith

You bring up a very good point, @Frank Sanoica , and one that has happened in other times when people thought the end was imminent.
    I remember , back when my kids were little, it was kind of consensus of many of the religious writers of that time period that Jesus was coming back soon, and The Rapture could happen at any second.
    I remember one book that my mom had which was titled something like “Jesus is coming in 1976” or something very close to that.
    We went to church with another couple who had several kids, and they always seemed to just let the kids run wild and seldom disciplined them at all. Many years later, their mom related to me that she was sure that her children were going to be raptured while they were still little; so she didn’t see any sense in teaching them better behavior. Of course, by the time she realized that they were going to grow up, the kids were teenagers, and it was pretty hard to discipline them at that point.
    If we have an unpredicted full solar eclipse that lasts for three hours today, and some huge earthquakes, then I will start thinking that there is something to this prediction.

Martin Alonzo and Frank Sanoica like this.