Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

Discussion in 'Restaurant Reviews' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not sure how widespread they are, but Perkins is a chain diner-type restaurant that I had associated mostly with the MidWest, only there was one next to the hotel we stayed at in Pennsylvania. I had only been in a Perkins restaurant once or twice before because we didn't have them near us when I lived in Michigan.

Anyhow, I could eat three meals a day in a Perkins restaurant for a month and not order the same thing twice, I think. The menu was very large, the prices were great, and the food was terrific.

My only complaint was that it took quite a while to get anyone's attention when we were ready to leave, because our waitress hadn't left us a ticket. However, they were very busy.

I give Perkins a big thumbs up.

Perkins.png

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Jeff Tracy

Jeff Tracy Well-Known Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We had Perkins out in Washington State, too. There were several that I can remember. I think Spokane had two of them, and when we drove from Spokane to Seattle, weoften stopped for gas and always stopped where there was also a Perkins. I think there was one in Ritzville, one in Ellensburg, and also in the Seattle area, although I can’t remember exactly where we used to stop over there.
    Perkins always had great food, good service, and the prices were reasonable, and they kept your coffee cup full.