Parkinson And Lead Poison In A Town Called Libby Montana

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Debbie Allen, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Veteran Member
    Registered

I have a friend who lives in the small town. She has Parkinsons now and I do believe it is from the Asbestos poisoning just prior to what the goverment did to clean it up. Here is a video about the town and the cleanup.

This was a huge mess. She still lives there. After getting some informationthat someone mentioned on my Cancer thread about lead poisoning being link to Parkinsons, I took a deeper look into this and gave her several links and told her to MOVE!

I wonder how many other places that are out there that are not covered in the news.

Association of cumulative lead exposure with Parkinson's disease.

Environmental Factors and Parkinson's: What Have We Learned?

PARKINSON’S DISEASE by Lawrence Wilson, MD

2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

The second link, above, contains significant information about the endocrine disruptors PCB and 2,4-D which I mentioned in another thread. I had no idea Parkinson's Disease had been identified as associated with them. Frank

Debbie Allen likes this.
  3. Debbie Allen

Debbie Allen Veteran Member
    Registered

Me neither and neither did my friend who has Parkinson's and live right in Libby. She said that she knew of only one disease that was gotten there but not any more than that and is on a research quest for more information. I told her to MOVE and I do hope that she does.

Frank Sanoica likes this.