Paranoid? Maybe

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

But then again it is not paranoia if they really are out to get you!
    Nothing new under the sun I know but damn!
    Are they out to get us or are we all just a bunch of nutcases?

Ed Wilson likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I try not to categorize my various conclusions on anything as 'belief'. Having said that, I think it's highly likely that the richest and most powerful people on the planet are indeed sociopaths and that they are out to kill a bunch of us to 'save' the planet for themselves. I wish it weren't so.

3. Marie Mallery

Registered

I know but they have seemed to speed up and go after our youth now.I could go any minute but hate to see my family tormented. I can't explain and thats not fair to yall so please excuse or ignore me.
    My freind can only take so much of this she is same age as me.

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

No apology needed. I also find that many people won't delve into the depths of the conspiracy for totalitarian world government, even if they can't deny the overall evidence for same. It seems they wish to maintain the illusion that things will always go on as they are now. I can't blame them for that and sometimes even envy them for their deluded happy-go-lucky worldview compared to my own weltschmerz

Marie Mallery likes this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

I have to wait till Tuesday to contact sheriffs office and commishioner in that county.It would happen on a holiday weekend. Thats ok I'll have more time to think.

6. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wishing only works if you have a big stick and the skills and strength to use it appropriately. Learn from those global oppressors who see us as genocide sacrifices to their Ba-Al entity. They use societal menticide against us. Defined as: the systematic effort to undermine and destroy a person's values and beliefs, as by the use of prolonged interrogation, drugs, torture, etc., and to induce radically different ideas. And 24/7 propaganda on all " main stream" sources of information. Lock downs isolate people from opinion and news contrary to the official lies. Isolated people are dumbed down and easier to control.

7. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

It's interesting to note that we, on one hand, know who "they" are, but who are "they" really?

Dwight Ward and Marie Mallery like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

Good question ,who are the ones really in control?I don't know but have some in mind who would fit the bill.

Ed Wilson and Dwight Ward like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Registered

We see the faces of Gates and Soros and the like but I personally think these are strawmen for the nameless, faceless others who have enough money to conceal themselves.

Ed Wilson and Marie Mallery like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

I use to study world history and and when doing so I came up on an interest read about an organization called the East IndiaHouse and Chatham House and a couple others but I forgot most of it. I found this in a paper box outside a church about 18 years ago.It caught my eye because of the title having history in it.
    But thats just one article accused of being in control

India Chatham House

The world's most powerful corporation | World, London city ...
    pinterest.com

1600 × 900

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
  11. Dwight Ward

Registered

There's quite a complex history to some of these groups. I recognize Chatham House but not the other. Many were offshoots of the British East India Company. The history may not matter so much except as these groups taught an ideology of supremacy, first white supremacy, then just supremacy itself - the idea that some men were born to rule, in itself a primitive idea and a throwback to the way things were 3000 years ago.

Ed Wilson and Marie Mallery like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yes those are the ones I looked into years ago. It was an interesting read.
    And now they and most of the first world is involved in all kinds of crackpot stuff. CERN demonstration where they opened the tunnels was a real weird,get a load of this ,

13. Dwight Ward

Registered

... very strange. People as part of a huge mechanism, falling if they rise too high and Baphomet looking on.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

It takes all kinds now I have to go clean my soul up some from all this stuff.We rented a movie on YT,90 Minutes In Heaven,never saw it .But we both read the book.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  15. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

That's very interesting because this morning I went to the library to borrow two comedy DVDs to do the very same thing. Monty Python's The Meaning of Life is what I'll look at tonight. A soul and a mind need a break.

Marie Mallery and Dwight Ward like this.