Paid-to-click Sites To Earn

Discussion in 'Self Employment' started by Corie Henson, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I have been hearing this PTC sites (paid-to-click sites) where you can earn coins. The mechanics is very easy. All you have to do is to register with the site and click on the icons or posters of the advertisements and you earn a fraction of a cent. From a rough estimate, you can earn 1 dollar by clicking and clicking for 2 to 3 hours.

Pardon me if you are on a PTC site but I was advised against it because it can cause mental fatigue. You click on an icon and wait until the full page is displayed before you can click again. And those half a minute of waiting had earned you a fraction of a cent, huh.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

You're not kidding! About a decade ago when I went searching on the web for making extra money that was one of the first things I signed up for and quickly closed my account the same day. There is no money in it! There is one site you can make money, nothing to live on, but they do pay, Surveyspot.com. Chatabout.com is another site I found, but I've yet to cash out, but others have and they say they do pay.

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't have the patience for any of that and thankfully I'm not desperate enough for a few cents.

Lois Winters likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If I'm going to work for pennies a day, I like to make sure that it's something I enjoy doing.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I think I would eventually feel taken advantage of. Yes, it is money but not vrty much.

6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

This type of site seems to be very popular with people from third world countries, where the cost of living tends to be much lower than it is here in the U.S., and the people I see posting about them tend not to have many marketable skills or education. I checked into a few of them when I first started looking for online income opportunities, but I consider sites/tasks like this to be soul killers. Although just about anyone can click, click, click, there's nothing stimulating about it, and the pay out (assuming the site actually does pay, which many don't), isn't enough to make it worth it.