Old Person Needs New Help, Can't Find the Member List

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So, okay, I just can't figure out how to see the list of ALL of the members of the forum. When you go to the member link, you can see the little avatars for the newest members; and on the other side, there is the "notable members", but when it gets to the bottom of that, you can't get to any other page with the rest of the members of the forum listed. Or, anyway, I can't figure out how to do that.
    I have looked , and clicked any link that I thought would work, but apparently, once you fall off of that notable member list, you are invisible.
    If I want to find someone and see when they were online; I have to go through the threads until i find a post they have made, then click on the avatar to go to the profile, and then I can see what i want to see.
    Tell me there is a list somewhere, please.......

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've noticed that. It's on my list of things to figure out. Whether it's a part of the theme or whether it's something that I can toggle in permissions, I'm not sure. I noticed it a while ago but it hasn't been high on my list of priorities, perhaps because I can view the full member list through the Admin section if I need to. I may not be able to it today but I'll try to figure it out this weekend, and let you know.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.