Oh My Goodness! Ted Cruz, The Zodiac Killer?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Ruby Begonia and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Ha, I saw that on Facebook yesterday. Apparently Ted Cruz wasn't born when the Zodiac Killer had already begun killing, so it's unlikely. Did you see the one where a group of people apparently believes that Katy Perry is Jon-Benet Ramsey?

Babs Hunt and Ruby Begonia like this.
  3. Mari North

Mari North Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I read that, too, and it is ridiculous. I think that it was probably the same kind of thing as where they interview people on the street and ask them questions like "When was the Civil War" and people have NO clue when it was or what it was even about.
    Since the zodiac killer was a long time ago, younger people would maybe have heard the name, but do not remember when it happened .
    On Facebook , it showed a picture that could have been I liar to Ted Cruz, and if people were asked if that person (Cruz) looked like the drawing of the zodiac killer, then many of them might have said yes, he did.

So many of these people do not even know who the VP of the United States is, let alone Ted Cruz. it is not at all surprising that they answered this way.
    I remember that people also thought that MLK was supporting Obama , and had no idea that he was dead all these long years.

Diane Lane, Babs Hunt and Mari North like this.
  5. Mari North

Registered

This garbage makes a mockery of our system and country. Oh, it's not just MLK/Obama, @Yvonne Smith ... they had it spreading around that MLK, Jr. was supporting Trump. I think Kimmel was involved. Mockery. :mad:

Babs Hunt likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes I did...and it would be nice if Katy Perry was Jon-Benet since she would still be alive then.

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well if the Candidates hadn't opened their mouths and acted like clowns in the first place...there wouldn't be anything to feed off.

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Now days it seems anything goes...and people just don't know if they can or cannot believe in anything anymore.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Our government officials have made a mockery of the system and our country. They are just reaping what they have sown.

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

You are right, I knew that it was something that I have seen recently. I don't watch much tv; but think I saw this on a YT video.
    It is sad that people are so ignorant about life in general and our government in particular. They had no clue that MLK jr. WAS the same one that they remembered hearing about that was killed so many years ago.

I do not think that these interviews reflect poorly on the candidates themselves, @Babs Hunt . The candidates do not have anything to do with the TV interviews, and it is the people who are showing their ignorance.
    They do polls about things like why do we celebrate July 4th, and people have no clue about that either. Even the ones that figure out it has something do do with our independence do not know the dates, or even whom we wanted to be independent from.
    Most of them seemed to guess it had something to do with China, and they believed that Jesse Ventura was one of our Founding Fathers.

Here is an example , and these are not just college kids, these are adults who know absolutely none of our history.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith...I was not speaking about the interviews. Only about the Candidates themselves making clowns out of theirselves when they open their mouths and behave like fools without any maturity at all. I can't respect that stupidity, especially in someone who wants to represent our Country as our President!:(

12. Yvonne Smith

Oh, sorry about that misunderstanding, @Babs Hunt ! You had started this forum thread about the PEOPLE who were silly enough to think that Ted Cruz could be the zodiac killer, when that was way back before Cruz was even born.
    The thread topic was not about the things that the candidates are doing, which is , of course, a completely different topic.
    I was on board with the original topic in my reply, and hadn't realized that you were discussing something totally different .
    I don't relate the two topics, and somehow missed your connection. Apologies......

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

You don't owe me any apology @Yvonne Smith. I was just sharing what to me was a really silly and ridiculouse news article...that's all. :)

14. Mari North

Registered

True... but... oh, I might take a hit for this but I'm tough... I will state that I'd SO much rather have a clown for President that what the other side is offering. There, I said it. Clueless people have advisers to help them through decisions, policy making, etc. Deceitful people have advisers who will help them deceive.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I really don't like what either side is offering and now days those advisors are not to be trusted either. My heart wants to hope for the best...but all it is feeling is doom ahead of us.