Not In The News

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was not sure whether to put this in the Q-anon thread, or here in the McCain thread, but they are both in the conspiracy section of the forum, so I am probably good either way.
    Anyway...... I belong to some of the Q-anon groups on Facebook, and there is some interesting information to be found there. I had read somewhere about John McCain actually being arrested, tried with military tribunal, and that he was either put to death afterwards, or is in Gitmo.
    The information says that he did not actually have brain cancer as was stated in the news, and that he cooperated with the military investigation in order to protect his family, and keep the actual truth about himself confidential for the sake of his family.

I am going to see what else I can find that might confirm something like this being possible, but an interesting thing is this CNN interview with Gov. John Kasich. He plainly says that John McCain “was put to death”.
    Apparently, Q had also predicted McCain’s death to the day, which would be very unlikely unless it was planned out, or part of a military trial and sentencing.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Yvonne Smith

Here is another person talking about McCain being executed. If our military intelligence is actually working on taking down the deep state leaders, I am sure that some of them are in a total panic about now, especially if this is true that McCain was either executed, or Trump allowed him to take his own life (choosing to die on his own terms, as he put it), to keep his family out of things.
    Probably , other deep state leaders who will (hopefully) be accused and tried for treason, also know that McCain would have given up whatever information he was able to provide, in exchange for keeping the lie that he was dying of brain cancer.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I can't imagine John Kasich being on the right side of anything.

Don Alaska and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Q not only said the day but the minute. Quite a guess for a conspiracy theory.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

‘This is about a 25 minute video, but it explains three different assassination attempts that were made towards President Trump, and that were played off in the Mockingbird Media as something totally different. The Las Vegas shooting was one of those attempts that failed; but killed people as collateral damage to the assassination attempt.
    We are in the conspiracy section of the forum here, so this is where we look at different interpretations of things and then check out facts and make up our own minds; so I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, just presenting an interesting theory and scenarios that could be true.

Joe Riley, Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry .. all BS .. trust me, if the Government wanted to take about Trump..... they could, they can and they will and not assistante by the masses.
    And, if any truth be held to any of these conspiracy theories, please someone shoot my fat ass right now... what is point of existence, if the entire government is as corrupt as the very people we fight against ? It is bad enough the corruption, deceit . the darkness of organized religions that many people believe in is all a farce- for real.
    Nope not fussing at anyone here... just stating a fact- according to me ;)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  7. Yvonne Smith

It is perfectly fine that you feel that way, and I think that not everyone wants to (or should) go investigating down the rabbit holes.
    There are other people (maybe most people ) who don’t want to investigate these kinds of things, and that is why Ken made a special section for those of us who DO like to go down rabbit holes and discuss what we find.
    You were in this conspiracy section before and asking questions of why people would think that the Las Vegas shootings were a coverup for an assassination attempt, and I simply posted a video that explained why so many people believe that happened.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

I understand that Yvonne..and that is a right by all...yes I asked...and that was my response..nothing more. Did not mean to upset anyone...I will leave ysll to it and go about me way;)

9. Yvonne Smith

You are welcome to come back anytime, @Gloria Mitchell , we LOVE discussion, and we have an extra supply of “Tinfoil Hats” just for newcomers.....
    55D30324-A03E-43F3-8DA1-BD5D0AAD463B.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  10. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

1st section I look at here, -------some years back I was given a book Unintended Consequences by J Ross and told to read it by a close friend, ever since I did my entire thoughts on things changed, I personally knew most of the characters, been in their homes and traveled with them on vacation and work, yet not were purposed to be real, the book sure did fill in many blanks as to their lives, true to a degree I shall never know just way to many things I could add to in the book and personally relate to and had heard mentioned slightly by those in it which were supposed to be just a cover up story for readers yet a puzzle started forming I had pieces to. I managed to contact the author by email and he called me in 10-15 minutes of the email inquiring as to who I was and how I had this info, I will never forget that call. Just way to much I could relate to personally in it. When we said good by his last words to me were "I would try real hard to forget some things if I were you"

ODD at the least.

The book was on a giant govt cover up, just way to many times, people, events and places I had knowledge on.

11. Yvonne Smith

Another interesting book is called “Wagging the Moondoggie” by Dave McGowan , who is now dead, possibly an arkancide , or something similar.
    Here is the pdf file of that book, and he also has one about Laurel Canyon, and the inter-relation between the government and the rock stars and hippie culture of the 1960’s that is very informative, and gives a person a whole new look into that period of our lives.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/Dave McGowan - Wagging The Moon Doggie.pdf

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

:)

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I DO believe conspiracies exist, but most of the government folks are mostly honest, if somewhat lazy, people who are very stringent about following the rules. Some of those at the top, however, participate in less-than-honest pursuits seeking power, influence, or profits. That is evidenced by some of the stuff that has been uncovered recently concerning the illegal warrants and surveillance that took place in the FBI and the Intelligence Services. The CIA and its partners are professionals at conspiracies, so it is very easy for some of them to transition from foreign soil to American soil.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

3D0B2487-CA29-46DF-AB96-3BB2F211190A.png There has been a lot of talk about the military tribunals lately,especially for criminals involved in human trafficking. One of the people was GHW Bush.
    I have no clue whether this court case trial is true or not, so just posting it here with the other conspiracies.

The picture is the first page of the document, but I have included the link for the whole article.
    https://www.docdroid.net/S6vrLhN/hv...gold-laundering-human-trafficking.pdf#page=10

15. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.............