Not In The News

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

And the insanity continues. A bunch of orthodox Jewish girls were kicked off a plane going from Kiev Ukraine to NYC. Their crime was dropping their masks to eat their bring-along kosher food at a "non appointed time," The plague madness should be added to the bible for psychiatrists. With currently close to 500 mental illness diagnoses, time for one more called Plague Plaque of the mind.

John Brunner and Dwight Ward like this.
  2. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

Don't think Roger Stone is a terrorist with a nuke up his butt. Could be a warning by destroying adjacent building to his office. Powerful corruption generates insanely desperate enemies with nothing to lose. Cosmic karma coming big time. Get a high speed counter app for your phone to count the bodies. And don't rely on the MSM to even mention it until their CEOS go to the wall of dead (a la 300 the movie).

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I visited several movie star fan sites, Tom Hanks' among them. No one is reporting Hanks' death.

Content from Real Raw News has been debunked by Reuters multiple times before, with examples visible here , here , and here .

The website states in its ‘About Us’ section (here) that: “Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire. We have included this disclaimer for our protection, on the advice of legal counsel.”

The article seems to allude to the QAnon conspiracy theory, adherents of which have been scouring anonymous web postings from a figure named “Q” (who claims to be a government insider with top secret security clearance) and parsing statements by former U.S. President Donald Trump, whom they believed to be their champion secretly fighting a cabal of child-sex predators that includes prominent Democrats, Hollywood elites and “deep state” allies (here).

Here Reuters is attempting to discredit the whole Q thing, which I personally think there is some merit to, but beyond that, I was trying to recall something I'd read about George Soros owning Reuters (I don't think he does) and came up with this:

Reuters Accidentally Reports Death Of George Soros | HuffPost
    [​IMG]https://www.huffpost.com/entry/reut...th-of-george-soros_n_5b506f6be4b00e8c8eb72426
    Reuters accidentally reported the death of George Soros, creating ripples throughout the internet. Subscribe to The Morning Email. Wake up to the day's most important news.

So even Reuters, which adopts the role of debunker, needs debunking from time to time. We're in wonderland - true news, false news, crazy news all lumped together in a propaganda smorgasbord. One needs calm judgement to wade through it all.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think you might find a lot of people have actors taking their place so their death are not reported Just look carefully and check ear lobs

Hedi Mitchell and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Registered

You could be right, Martin. It wouldn't even surprise me that some wealthy or important people have had clones made of themselves. The world is turning into a badly written sci-fi movie.

John Brunner and Martin Alonzo like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Good grief.

7. Dwight Ward

Registered

I sense skepticism. I'll have you know that I'm cloning mice in my refrigerator so Barney will always Barney2.JPG have plenty to eat. So there.

Beth Gallagher and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The news is doing all it can to ignore the millions of people all around the world fighting for their freedom from tyrannical governments. Also not wanting to report the death and injuries from the vaccine but will give an hourly covid case result

Dwight Ward and John Brunner like this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

No matter what is in the news it seems that this administration doesn’t want what’s in it: or so that’s what’s in the news. Confused?

From what was in the news or at least on The View, is that someone in the Biden administration sent government people to speak to certain cable news outlets about doing better press about the President.
    Throughout all the political quackery that has already happened including Biden’s avoidance of media exposure, he still wants better press.
    I guess in other words, Biden wants the real stuff hidden and some good stuff made up to make him look better in the public eye.

To nearly quote Gutfield, “that’s like one guy asking another to say something nice about him to a girl he wants to make points with”.
    Only a political idiot would try such a thing as promoting propaganda by forcing the media to lie but as of this point, I didn’t think it was a real issue because most of the major networks already lie.

Maybe, just maybe the MSM has been telling too much truth and Biden just wants to be loved. Poor guy. We should send him a group hug and then the media can say how much we absolutely adore the lying dog faced pony soldier.

10. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Some of you people are downright crazy.

11. Dwight Ward

Registered

The real numbers are coming out faster than they can censor them. No jab for me, ever.