Not Family, But Real Close

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Frank Sanoica, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

We had lunch with them today, then talked a lot, both ladies had "free-play" at the Edgewater, which they consumed, while Gary & I sat outdoors in the sun, 76 degrees, beautiful Desert day. We bade them farewell, then, as they preferred to leave for Mesa tomorrow morning without further ado.

Vonda did not want to leave. Gary was in good spirits, considering his surgery only a few days ago. Murphy's Law surely played havoc with them this past week. Son Jared returned to South Bend on schedule via the charter last Sunday. There, he drove Gary's SUV home to Columbia City, about 80 miles, were the shifter mechanism locked up, more long-distance headaches for Gary. I guess today, he learned the trouble was resolved. A daughter will pick them up at airport in Ft. Wayne, drive them home.

Each parting of our ways the past few years have brought about stronger wonderings about it being the last good-bye..........
    Frank

Holly Saunders and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't let those wonderings block out the cherished memories of times you do have with them @Frank Sanoica.

Von Jones and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Babs Hunt
    Thank you for such heart-warming thoughts, Babs. I am now at peace with the issue.
    Frank

Babs Hunt likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

:) So happy you are at peace Frank.