Not Again

Discussion in 'Personal Diaries' started by Jenn Windey, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Diary, It appears I have another birthday coming soon. Can you tell me why there was a time I loved when it was my birthday and why I no longer want birthdays? Seems odd to me and I don't know when it happened. Anyway this year the chocolate cake is still on. If you don't mind let's skip the candles and the age and go right for some ice cream. Just so you know when someone asks me I tell them "sweet sixteen and never been kissed" I lie or forget, not sure which anymore. Diary a blizzard on my birthday would be a great gift, then I would have a long weekend off of work. Love Always Jenn

Val Carey likes this.
  2. Val Carey

Val Carey Veteran Member
    Registered

Seems we not only want them less Jenn but they come around faster and faster. :eek:

Make it a Happy one!

3. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Diary,

I was talking to my friend Jenn and she seems bummed that it's her birthday. Please let her know that we all celebrate the fact that she's still here and another year wiser. Tell her we'll overlook the extra wrinkle or two in favor for her great sense of humor. Tell her at our age, it's probably better to skip the cake and keep the candles (we all look better by candle light). Of course, I'll have her piece of cake!! Most of all, tell her to have fun and we all wish her a great birthday.

Jenn Windey likes this.
  4. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

YEA thats not going to happen, I plan to have cake...chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! More then one piee, and maybe I might wash it down with some Asti Bambino, because I am weird like that, or maybe just some milk. Yea I will go with milk.

I think the thing with Birthdays is i find myself feeling like it all goes so very fast, one day your 10 and want to be 14 because then you will be a teenager and that would be so cool...then 21 so you could do what you want, then 30 so you can finally make it (I don't think I have yet because I never figured out what IT is... then 40 is just like whoa really? and your 50's? I think it is highly possible I have started to regress, or maybe I am getting senile but I swear it still feels like 14.

5. Mal Campbell

Mal Campbell Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually, time is funny. I was born on my father's birthday, so we have this connection. At the time I was born, he was 30 times my age. When I was 5, he was only 7 times my age. When I became 10, I was only a quarter of his age. He insists, that if he lives long enough, I will actually become older than him.

Richard Paradon likes this.