Niether Hillary Or Trump Will Be President

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a physic who claimed neither Trump or Hillary would become president at the time I heard it I thought it was impossible. As it is going now there is a possibility if Hillary gets voted in then the FDA charges her and then Obama pardons her the only way that could happen if she was guilty and being guilty of a crime of that stature she could not become president. I convicted criminal cannot run for the office of the president. She has to be convicted before she can be pardon.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That's all too crazy for me, hopefully Trump wins.

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    Any conviction might take many months, or more. Meanwhile, would (could) she be allowed to preside during the interim?

Of course! Plenty of time to "buy" the court decision, ya know? All in the better interests of the Nation's continued status-quo existence.
    Frank

4. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

Whether it be Hilary...or Donald..by default...Either way, everything will be already in place for this Tuesday. All the top secret deals will have been struck, and ratified...behind closed doors. Large amounts of money will have changed hands. All which remains now, is for the Bells of Hell to begin pealing...Or...tolling. Depending on your personal perspective....

Martin Alonzo and Frank Sanoica like this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Hugh Dowling
    Your perspective could not be better-stated! What always fails me is the wonderment that, given the large number of individuals privy to the graft-mongering, only very rarely does one become so disgusted, or perhaps ashamed, that he or she comes forward revealingly. This happened a number of times during the first Clinton's debacle, plus, it seems to have been effectively prevented a number of times back then.......very, very costly shamefulness.
    Frank

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was just reading another prediction today that neither Trump nor Hillary will make it into the presidency, and Obama will continue into a third term.
    There is a card game called Illuminati, or something similar to that, and it is uncanny how some of the cards have related to events in our history, like ones from the twin towers or the marathon Boston bombing one.
    One of the cards shows a man with an open mouth, who does look a lot like the picture they show of Trump, and also has his catch-phrase "enough is enough" on it, and then warns that "our snipers can take you out at any time" or words to that effect.
    The basic prediction is that Trump could be shot, and Hillary taken out , probably due to her health, and if the election process was cancelled because of riots over Trump's assassination, then Obama would declare martial law and stay in office.

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't find that video to be persuasive, particularly the central point of it, which are the appearances of the number 33 and the date of the Trade Towers in New York. Given any date or number, one could probably find other occurrences of that number and date, then bring them out as a clue to whatever theory someone wanted to advance. The same is true of the slight similarities between the photo of Donald Trump that is used and the image on the card. Given that Trump has been in the news non-stop for more than a year, and has been a much photographed and filmed person for decades, it would stand to reason that someone would be able to find a photo of him that had the same look about it.

Chrissy Cross and Frank Sanoica like this.