News Reporting That Casey Anthony Did Kill Her Daughter

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, May 25, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A news report has just come out with testimony from the private investigator on the murder case stating that he was told by Anthony's defense attorney that she had killed her daughter. According to the PI, he was hired to try and find the child' body before anyone else found it.
    For whatever reason, this testimony is coming out in the bankruptcy trial for Casey Anthony.
    I remember the case, and that almost everyone thought that the mother had killed her daughter; but that was never proven, and she was found not guilty.
    Interesting that it would come up again after this long a time. One wonders why the investigator did not make this known a whole lot sooner instead of waiting until the bankruptcy hearings.

http://www.10news.com/news/national...d-her-daughter-says-pi-in-new-court-documents

2. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

I wonder if that PI could be charged with obstruction of justice or aiding and abetting ?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I knew she killed her daughter. I think it was ridiculous she got let off. Most of the evidence was circumstantial but when taken in total it was pretty overwhelming. IF she didn't want the child she should have put her up for adoption..or even just left the area, what an evil person. It wasn't even an impulse like Susan Smith, this was a well thought out plan.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It is my belief here that the really evil person here was Casey Anthony's dad...and mom. I lived in Florida at the time, not far from where all this happened. And the News over there covered it alot more than News stations in other States did. In my opinion this was a case of dad molesting daughter and then granddaughter. It is a really sad story of how molesters "groom" their victims into thinking they are showing their "love" by sexually abusing their victims and molesters usually have favorite "age" groups that they molest. When Casey passed that age and then had a daughter who fit in that age group...her dad started "grooming" the granddaughter to take Casey's place. Whether Casey "killed" her child to protect her from her dad's molestation or for another reason that seemed "sane" to Casey at the time...this is not a case that has any easy answers. And the real "monster" behind all this is not even seen as that monster!

5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I suspected she killed her daughter as well. How could her attorney know this and still want to defend her? I suspect he saw this as an opportunity to make a name for himself. And in this kind of case, all the attorney had to do was give the jury reasonable doubt. So very, very, sad.